Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've got an idea

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

why doesnt everyone trash the going to WMC idea, and we all save our money and go to IBIZA together this summer. I think that would be more fun and exotic than miami ever could be. let me know what you all think.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

I think we're going to both dude...

alright, becuase i want to go to ibiza with all of you guys, but i cant afford to do both, and i hope that all of you can go to ibiza

Originally posted by jroo

why doesnt everyone trash the going to WMC idea, and we all save our money and go to IBIZA together this summer. I think that would be more fun and exotic than miami ever could be. let me know what you all think.

I think going to Ibiza beats any trip by far... you just need $1,500 ! ;)

I'm not going to WMC and I don't think I can afford an Ibiza trip considering that I'm a bum at the moment. If I go I'd have to whore mself to every woman on the island just to get by, and one of my New Year's resolutions was no more prostitution.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm not going to WMC and I don't think I can afford an Ibiza trip considering that I'm a bum at the moment. If I go I'd have to whore mself to every woman on the island just to get by, and one of my New Year's resolutions was no more prostitution.

Go to Ibiza and be a worker. That's what all the brit kids do...

I planned the trip for end of July and beginning of August. I work for a tour company so the trip is all planned (airfare,hotel and some extra stuff). I can change the dates but it needs to be done soon. I picked July/August because it's the same time I went last year and I thought it was a perfect time to go! I even reserved 3 weeks to choose from. If anyone wants to talk about it more they can pm me, theres alot of info to it. I'll be there, and I'll be your personal hostess...I did it last year and it was a friggin blast!

I posted this on another thread, just an fyi regarding the trip to Ibiza this summer if anyone is interested. $8000 wow crownroyal thats alot of money to spend in Ibiza. Elly is right getting there will be about $1700 actually only b/c there are no more direct flights from DC like last year, everyone from DC has to catch a connecting flight from another hub like NYC so that price includes add-on fare. Once there $1000-$1500 is plenty depending I guess on how hard you party. I think it comes out cheaper for girls because guys were just handing over things to me last summer. It was nice! :) Transportation is necessary too no matter where you stay. There are cabs and car rental, I'd stay away from scooters, saw 2 accidents last summer. I'll have a minivan.

Malanee - I've never been to Ireland, but I was in Turkey last Sept. I have great pics and lots of info if you'd like some.