Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have all your partners been good?

fierydesire

all mine have been great .... haha ... ok so I'm liying ...

I only had one really lousy one so far though ... you know the kind of lover that leaves you thinkin"man that was some lousy sex"

I've also had a good many (younger)girls who just wanna lay there and back me do all the work ... but since there still nice and tight I don't complain (were they can hear me)

so remember girls ... ummm ... don't just lay there all the time ok?

Originally posted by fierydesire

Yeah, I don't get that, why do some girls lay there like logs...I guess those are the younger chicas....Its fun to do the work sometimes ya know;) Especially when you can ride the guy and bust your own nut....hehe:o

yeh wut the fuck they get me all excited like it is gunna be geat and all the it like *poof* like their stuck to one position and i am like ummmmm ok... i wanna be like get the fuck out of my room, if you dont wanna do it then just say so no one is forcing you to be here...:throws remote: i am fuckin mad now just thinkin about it... i am gunna call teh girls that just lay there and yell at them for wasting my time damit:mad: :takes deep breath: oh well at least i am good fuck so no fuck is that bad:tongue:

ok this is a real fucking shame...i think u ladies are fuckin too many *boys* and not men either that or these guys are just plain LAME! one of 2 things need to be done, ill give these lame punks advice and teach them the tricks of the trade or ill lend my sexual services to you ladies for free, cause this shit is bugging me. :mad:

Otherwise I wouldn't get to see that look of complete satisfaction and awe as I light two ciggarettes for us. It's nice to know my years of intense gymanastics and yoga have come to good use. Girls here's a hint. If the foreplay sucks, if his tongue sucks, if he doesn't have you cumming before he even thinks about slipping you the hog, get out. Give me a call and go to bed wth a smile on your face and achy legs. I love you all.

Originally posted by origskeemr

yeh wut the fuck they get me all excited like it is gunna be geat and all the it like *poof* like their stuck to one position and i am like ummmmm ok... i wanna be like get the fuck out of my room, if you dont wanna do it then just say so no one is forcing you to be here...:throws remote: i am fuckin mad now just thinkin about it... i am gunna call teh girls that just lay there and yell at them for wasting my time damit:mad: :takes deep breath: oh well at least i am good fuck so no fuck is that bad:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: haha babe...relax, calm down killa...hehe how good of a fuck are ya?:tongue: