Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rio Whats Next??????

Originally posted by djdanfury

i just read a couple of ur posts about 360......and i thought u were friends with Lisa and marzena from edison..... i swore i met u before at Metro lounge.....

phil latio ....good one....

i havent been to metro lounge in over a yr. i havent seen marzena in months and lisa last time at a new yrs party before sf. were u the real drunk guy at the bar before we left metro?

that was probably me......yeah it was well over a year ago...... I met up with lisa at 360 cuz she said she knew the DJ i didn't realize it was you, until i read the shockwave posts......

i remembered ur sn cuz u used to rip on me anytime i posted about Denny......peace.

that was probably me......yeah it was well over a year ago...... I met up with lisa at 360 cuz she said she knew the DJ i didn't realize it was you, until i read the shockwave posts......

i remembered ur sn cuz u used to rip on me anytime i posted about Denny......peace.

rip u cause of denny posts. no maybe saleen i did then again how can u not bust on denny and his relentless keys if i did. only time i posted to u about something was when is luz getting released and i said new yrs eve after she performs shes giving out maxi cds. luz is never getting released or leaked till she gets signed to a label. which isnt anytime soon

hahahah

thats it......... The Luz tracks..... where are u DJing now?

i know who u r now "dan" lisas friend u got her # at metro that night. i never knew u spun. lisa used to talk about u alot meeting her out different places

in Lisa's voice i would hear her on the top of her lungs everywhere ...." Hey.......Its Metro Dan" .....The record would skip and the spotlight would be on me.........

Yeah I definitely ran into you a couple of times......and i think at some bar at rutgers also i saw you.......

i'm surprised i remember 100 pills later.....LOL

Originally posted by wakeup

thats funny, sorry for being a wiseass about the luz thing just gets annoying everyone asking for it and draggig tape recorders into sf to get them

No problem......i didn't go to SF at all in the summer so I had no idea what the availability of Luz tracks were......and i didn't even think of reading previous posts.....

U going to SF for the PJ party this sunday? I saw Lisa at Platinum for Johnny Vicious this past saturday....she was mangled as usual....:laugh:

No problem......i didn't go to SF at all in the summer so I had no idea what the availability of Luz tracks were......and i didn't even think of reading previous posts.....

U going to SF for the PJ party this sunday? I saw Lisa at Platinum for Johnny Vicious this past saturday....she was mangled as usual....:laugh:

yea i told johnny id go see him there but passed out at 10 head to sf in the morning. yea she called me out of the blue 2 or 3 weeks ago asking me of all people about stuff

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i told johnny id go see him there but passed out at 10 head to sf in the morning. yea she called me out of the blue 2 or 3 weeks ago asking me of all people about stuff

thats so funny......i got the same phone call from her........

Not even a whats up or how are you doing.........just straight to the point.......

Yo whoever is promoting for Club Rio is gonna look at this post and think they did a good job promoting.........all these replies and views........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was just thinking the same shit before. yea such a great job they got riddler "so u know the music is good" :laugh::blown:. if u ever need anything tracks or comps in the city let me know aside from sf and exit later