Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok People I'm officaly leaking JP's new album cover!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

geez, saleen, how many times are you going to tell that joke?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BG

how many times are you gonna post about plantium and your DJ skills at some college bar?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey mr salleen i notice your location is 'gay basher.'

i just wanted to say its ok if youre gay, that doesnt mean you have to bash anyone. in fact i have a lot of gay friends, and while not all of them are ok with their inner gayness and bash people to build up their fragile egos, there is in fact hope- many of my gay friends actually refrain from bashing anyone at all!! good luck with comign to terms with your sexuality, whatever that may be- besides, with factory b&t plucking their eyebrows and chelsea boys benching 400 lbs with one arm, what is the difference anyway? oh yeah, that some people i guess just dont appreciate the hotness of girls. but to each his own! peace

>>> j*B <<<

;-)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by JoelB

hey mr salleen i notice your location is 'gay basher.'

i just wanted to say its ok if youre gay, that doesnt mean you have to bash anyone. in fact i have a lot of gay friends, and while not all of them are ok with their inner gayness and bash people to build up their fragile egos, there is in fact hope- many of my gay friends actually refrain from bashing anyone at all!! good luck with comign to terms with your sexuality, whatever that may be- besides, with factory b&t plucking their eyebrows and chelsea boys benching 400 lbs with one arm, what is the difference anyway? oh yeah, that some people i guess just dont appreciate the hotness of girls. but to each his own! peace

>>> j*B <<<

;-)

you are a complete retard you fucking moron!!!!!!!!! It was a joke carried over from another club board. A fag over there was giving me problems so I changed my name to gaybasher351 to piss him off, so they tried to ban me! So shut the fuck up asshole, I'll fucking bash you and your gay friends! Gay ppl are always crying!!!!!! Now go take it up the ass from one of your gay friends.

Originally posted by saleen351

you are a complete retard you fucking moron!!!!!!!!! It was a joke carried over from another club board. A fag over there was giving me problems so I changed my name to gaybasher351 to piss him off, so they tried to ban me! So shut the fuck up asshole, I'll fucking bash you and your gay friends! Gay ppl are always crying!!!!!! Now go take it up the ass from one of your gay friends.

it seems that someone has been having doubts about himself.....

Originally posted by saleen351

how many times are you gonna post about plantium and your DJ skills at some college bar?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who gives a shit, at least he fucking spins some where, look at you.. you write about gay bashing, get a life.. pathetic.. you really are.

• 2 weeks later...