Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

<3 ....In Honor of....<3

Recommended Posts

Here's how it goes

You and Me

Up and down

But maybe this time

We'll get it right

Worth the fight

Cause love is something you can't shake

When it brakes

All it takes

Is some trying

If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna make you stay

Cause soon you'll be finding

You can run, you can hide

but you can't escape my love.

So, baby boo

You should know

It's hard to just forget the past

So fast

It was good

It was bad, but it was real

And that's all you have

In the end

Our love mattered.

If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna make you stay

Cause soon you'll be finding

You can run, you can hide

But you can't escape my love.

You can run, you can hide

but you can't escape my love.

Here's how it goes,

All it takes

Is some trying.....

You can Ruuu a huuun

You can Ruuuuu a huuuuuuunnnn

You can Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuu a huuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn......

You can run, you can hide

But you can't escape my love. <3.....<3...<3....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

Here's how it goes

You and Me

Up and down

But maybe this time

We'll get it right

Worth the fight

Cause love is something you can't shake

When it brakes

All it takes

Is some trying

If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna make you stay

Cause soon you'll be finding

You can run, you can hide

but you can't escape my love.

So, baby boo

You should know

It's hard to just forget the past

So fast

It was good

It was bad, but it was real

And that's all you have

In the end

Our love mattered.

If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna make you stay

Cause soon you'll be finding

You can run, you can hide

But you can't escape my love.

You can run, you can hide

but you can't escape my love.

Here's how it goes,

All it takes

Is some trying.....

You can Ruuu a huuun

You can Ruuuuu a huuuuuuunnnn

You can Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuu a huuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnn......

You can run, you can hide

But you can't escape my love. <3.....<3...<3....

DAMN YOU I WAS GUNNA QUOTE THAT AND POST IT!!!:mad: OH WELL THIS IS MY FAV. SONG RITE NOW. TO WHOEVER THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU ARE VERY LUCKY;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

stop lying....it's the backstreet boys.

your just full of jokes lately:D and btw its old school New Kids On The Block, and that part is sung by Donnie

I LOVEEEEEEE this song now. It makes me happy when I hear it cuz it reminds me of something nice...

c.Lo

^~~~~ who you cheatin on me wit:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blah blah this song sucks..love sucks blah blah....

but really...like why would u want someone who is running from your love?!?!? i dunno...i am in a bad mood...this week sucks....blah...that is my favorite word this week....BLAH blah blah...i can't wait to eat chocolate((from my parents)) and drink till i vomit ...that way i won't get fat from the evil chocolate and will be too drunk to be mad at myself for eating it all.....yea man...valentines day..BLAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

blah blah this song sucks..love sucks blah blah....

but really...like why would u want someone who is running from your love?!?!? i dunno...i am in a bad mood...this week sucks....blah...that is my favorite word this week....BLAH blah blah...i can't wait to eat chocolate((from my parents)) and drink till i vomit ...that way i won't get fat from the evil chocolate and will be too drunk to be mad at myself for eating it all.....yea man...valentines day..BLAH

Now Now Misky...lets tone down that negativity and work on context clues.....That song has such a gay and friggen happy beat, it almost makes me wanna vomit more than that nasty box of chocolates...

Anywho, BLAH is a good choice of words.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea i noticed that beat too...it kinda makes me wanna skip around or something lol....but i WILL NOT skip this week...instead i will throw things at happy people and images...and shout words like...BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

u can run

u can hide

but u can't escape my BLAAAAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

yea i noticed that beat too...it kinda makes me wanna skip around or something lol....but i WILL NOT skip this week...instead i will throw things at happy people and images...and shout words like...BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

u can run

u can hide

but u can't escape my BLAAAAH!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

can't escape that mood either huh?!?!!? whew...glad your outta C-Town...might feel your wrath....

:worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

hahaha.....c-town hunnies!! lol.......i'm gonna go throw things at ccms too!!! and scream blah!!!! anyways...i will not be sad this week...i will simply be psychotic and blahful

whew... wow and i thought i was bad lmao:laugh: :laugh: i dont hate the world i just hate the decisions i make;) :idea: one word therapy:rolleyes: cheer up!!! or at least drink in peace not hate lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

whew... wow and i thought i was bad lmao:laugh: :laugh: i dont hate the world i just hate the decisions i make;) :idea: one word therapy:rolleyes: cheer up!!! or at least drink in peace not hate lmao

shut up!! wait till tomorrow....ur fuckin dead!!!!! lol....seriously though....V-DAY brings out the ViOLeNt DrUnk iN MiSk....blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×