Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubkat

Clubkat is now taking applications ::again:: for...

Recommended Posts

a Valentine. luvlove.gif

One night job ::but many a "job" to be done::

Part-time Valentine needed for Valentines night. Duties include: night out getting shit faced drinkA.gif, some flowers and candy ::but shopping for a vibrator or lesbian porn a+::, going back to your place and fucking till the break of dawn ::when at that point i say, "ill call u" :rolleyes:::

Looking for a strong personality ::with even stronger arms to lift me 'round his/her waist and slam me against the wall::

Must be open to the idea of hardcore: raw anal ::strap on if female:: and dong fucking.

If male, must have the capability of filling at least 2 shot glasses of jism! blowjob.gif ::i want nothing less in my mouth::

If female, must get wet enough to leave me with a glossy face! la.gif

"Performance" oriented individual with sexual confidence required. Expert in eroticism and seduction. All positions ::that u can put me in:: available. Equal opportunity employer but I dont do no animals. shakin.gif

Send your resumes before 7p.m. on 2/14/02 to:

[email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm lets see

im 5 10 235lbs of genetic freak muscles,

itailan,

scorpio,

curved cock (G SPOT KILLA) :cool: :cool:

addicted to giving oral (to all holes)

can last for hours (can cum on command or hold back all night)

and im responsible for fracturing many girls uterus'

will be a sex slave, i take orders well, no questions asked

pm me if interested

:D :D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly?

years of practice..

one of a few ways u can learn control oevr your PC muscle (the muscle that you use if you tried to stop peeing in the middle of taking a piss).... if u want to strengthen the muscles you can either practice by stopping in the middle of taking a piss every time u pee and/or when jerking off, just b4 u get ready to cum ,stop, and let the feeling go away, then do it again, kinda like teasing urself, do that for like 15 minutes.

trust me its cool as shit when a girl says "DAMN BOY you can last long", and watching ur girl limp for the next 3 days from soreness is worth the time it takes to learn PC muscle control :)

i can literally cum on commmand, the coolest thing is when the girl is ready to cum, if she wants ill cum at the same time, its like 2 fucking wolves yelling in the night lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flexdieselny

honestly?

years of practice..

one of a few ways u can learn control oevr your PC muscle (the muscle that you use if you tried to stop peeing in the middle of taking a piss).... if u want to strengthen the muscles you can either practice by stopping in the middle of taking a piss every time u pee and/or when jerking off, just b4 u get ready to cum ,stop, and let the feeling go away, then do it again, kinda like teasing urself, do that for like 15 minutes.

trust me its cool as shit when a girl says "DAMN BOY you can last long", and watching ur girl limp for the next 3 days from soreness is worth the time it takes to learn PC muscle control :)

i can literally cum on commmand, the coolest thing is when the girl is ready to cum, if she wants ill cum at the same time, its like 2 fucking wolves yelling in the night lol

i can do that :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: and i do the same shit you did lmao... let me ask you a question when you told girls what you can do they didnt believe you, rite?? they dont believe me:( oh well play on playa:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flexdieselny

trust me its cool as shit when a girl says "DAMN BOY you can last long", and watching ur girl limp for the next 3 days from soreness is worth the time it takes to learn PC muscle control :)

Are you coming on to me?? lol:tongue:

But seriously, clubkat, I'd consider his application if I were you.

Nothing better than having a sinister smile as you struggle to walk up a flight of stairs remembering the night before!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

i can do that :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: and i do the same shit you did lmao... let me ask you a question when you told girls what you can do they didnt believe you, rite?? they dont believe me:( oh well play on playa:D

lol sup playa!

nah NONE of them believed me until i did it, some were curious and kinda intrigued but i dont think they actually beleived me until i did it.....last week i was having striaght intercourse for 2hrs literally 120minutes of intercourse, i must of sweated off 10lbs, she made me stop cause she said she was so sore but said it felt so damn good but she needed to stop lol.

i love fucking a new girl, the shock i see on their faces when we are having sex is a fucking rush to me lol that and the fact they they all tell their girlfriends about the amazing sex and when i see them they always look at me differently lol, some try to score with me on the DL when the girl isnt around... lol bunch of hewas!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xxlea

But seriously, clubkat, I'd consider his application if I were you.

Nothing better than having a sinister smile as you struggle to walk up a flight of stairs remembering the night before!!

God i love the next day agony....

::and we all know youve worn that smile one too many times!:: ;)

Something about him saying "and im responsible for fracturing many girls uterus" kinda made me stray, but his references were pretty choice. :drunk:

And fiery, you are def. under consideration :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by clubkat

your either mailing out resumes or moving on.........

::supposed to be worried about kitten not on how to hold your cum:: :tongue:;):laugh:

lol im a SCORPIO hun im addicted to giving oral to all orafeces HINT HINT :)

if i cant lick the pussy i dont even wanna bother with you, thats how addicted i am to the pussy...i once dumped this one chic who didnt like her pussy eaten, no matter who did it, she said it was a dirty thing to do...so i got rid of her...lol fuck that i NEEED to lick the kitty DAILY!!

and after i give u about 10 orgasms clitroal and gpspot(usign my finger) and possiblt from eating the ass MMMMMM.....then i commence intercourse.......HOLD ON BABY.....LOOOOONG ride ahead :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flexdieselny

lol sup playa!

nah NONE of them believed me until i did it, some were curious and kinda intrigued but i dont think they actually beleived me until i did it.....last week i was having striaght intercourse for 2hrs literally 120minutes of intercourse, i must of sweated off 10lbs, she made me stop cause she said she was so sore but said it felt so damn good but she needed to stop lol.

i love fucking a new girl, the shock i see on their faces when we are having sex is a fucking rush to me lol that and the fact they they all tell their girlfriends about the amazing sex and when i see them they always look at me differently lol, some try to score with me on the DL when the girl isnt around... lol bunch of hewas!!

LMAO I HEAR YOU ON THAT ONE... BUT I NEVER DID IT FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT CUMING AT LEAST ONCE, SHEESH... BUT I HAVE COME CLOSE AND I HAD THE SAME SITUATION ONCE I WAS FUKING FOR SO LONG SHE TOLD ME TO STOP ALSO CAUSE SHE WAS GETTING SORE AND AFTER A WHILE SHE WAS GETTING DRY BUT WE WERE GOIN AT IT FOR A WHILE... I MEAN I HAD MY HARD HAT AND MY JACKHAMMER CHIZELING AWAY LOL AND SOME FRIENDS TRIED TO CREEP UP ON MY SHIZNIT TOO LOL THE ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS THAT I WISH THEY WOULD CREEP NOW WHEN I HAVE NUTTIN

<~~~~DRY SPELL BUT GETTIN BACK ON TRACK:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

what:confused:

um AOL America Online

im convinced its only for horny guys and horny girls..ive never knew there were so many whores on Earth till i got AOL.

unreal

damn... :D :D

ps...doesnt mean everyone who has aol is a slut more like 99.9% lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im a 6 foot tall latino male with an slim/athletic build. i have a big cock (pics have been posted here before) and i love to eat pussy. i already own a dildo and would enjoy shopping for a vibrator (i love sex toy shopping) and i have over a years experience as a sex slave involving s&m and cbt. happy valentines day:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well happy Valintino Day ClubKat .....

...actually today is China New year...

..so in honor of the "Horse" year ......

I will vollenteer my services .... if you bring Moonie and XXxlea along for the ride. I need them to help occupy my time while you nap in between rounds ...

No commercialized BS flowers and candy here though ... you 3 will be the flowers and I can be the candy .... dildo, lube and strap-on shopping is more my style ....

PS... make sure you bring the chocolater fondu set.... i got something to dip in, for you to lick :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by strype

well happy Valintino Day ClubKat .....

...actually today is China New year...

..so in honor of the "Horse" year ......

I will vollenteer my services .... if you bring Moonie and XXxlea along for the ride. I need them to help occupy my time while you nap in between rounds ...

No commercialized BS flowers and candy here though ... you 3 will be the flowers and I can be the candy .... dildo, lube and strap-on shopping is more my style ....

PS... make sure you bring the chocolater fondu set.... i got something to dip in, for you to lick :tongue:

Stype...your resume is not needed...it would be an honor to have u in my pants. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×