Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In... Don't Worry I Will Be At The Door This Sunday At Joeys

After the debacle on Martin Luther King's day, Joey and I have decided for me to work the door. I can not guarantee anyone comps but I will put you on my personal line to get in. Starbryte and notallthere this one is for u guys. I can't get ripped like last time. So everyone from the board that is coming email me and I will make sure you are on my reduced list and that I meet you personally to get u in.

Thanks,

Sergio

email address: sergiot@brm.com

Shit sounds good man ill be happy as a pig in shit. I just found out i am off monday. So hell yeah ill be there. It going to be fucking great

Originally posted by stigeleiro

After the debacle on Martin Luther King's day, Joey and I have decided for me to work the door. I can not guarantee anyone comps but I will put you on my personal line to get in. Starbryte and notallthere this one is for u guys. I can't get ripped like last time. So everyone from the board that is coming email me and I will make sure you are on my reduced list and that I meet you personally to get u in.

Thanks,

Sergio

email address: sergiot@brm.com

First of all the lady can only fit like 4 people in there at a time, and having her out in the entrance only keeps people out longer. Now she has to take your people first has to take your people first and we wait in line anyway.

Why not have 2 lines and 2 people taking money, that way its less wait.

The whole door system stinks especially with the scanning bullshit. Thats a pain in the ass.

They scanned my ID like 30 fucking times duhhh yopu have it I get your mailers why do you keep scanning it its a waste and makes people wait even longer.

Now you have a special line whats that for, I've seen you outside you pull people and we still wait so this "line" and having you outside is a way to help your friends.

LOok the bouncers make a few bucks and you guys complain about them, now what your out there, they won't make their money and who will they take that out on ,us inside. they'll be pissed about that and any little thing they'll freak out cause they'll be pissed.

This whole thing is stupid the promoter gets a line the bouncer want money the door is setup is shitty and MIke Rizzo is 60 years old.

I'M GOING TO THE GARDEN AND SAVIN MYSELF THE HASSLE! If theres a line there give the guy a 10 spot and he's happy top let you pass.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Starbryte and notallthere this one is for u guys. I can't get ripped like last time.

oh greeeeeat so make me feel like even more of a bitch!!! :tongue: just kidding... I will be there with a few of my girlfriends so I will look for you! I think it'll be a good time, I'm excited... :D

Originally posted by doorjam

First of all the lady can only fit like 4 people in there at a time, and having her out in the entrance only keeps people out longer. Now she has to take your people first has to take your people first and we wait in line anyway.

Why not have 2 lines and 2 people taking money, that way its less wait.

The whole door system stinks especially with the scanning bullshit. Thats a pain in the ass.

They scanned my ID like 30 fucking times duhhh yopu have it I get your mailers why do you keep scanning it its a waste and makes people wait even longer.

Now you have a special line whats that for, I've seen you outside you pull people and we still wait so this "line" and having you outside is a way to help your friends.

LOok the bouncers make a few bucks and you guys complain about them, now what your out there, they won't make their money and who will they take that out on ,us inside. they'll be pissed about that and any little thing they'll freak out cause they'll be pissed.

This whole thing is stupid the promoter gets a line the bouncer want money the door is setup is shitty and MIke Rizzo is 60 years old.

I'M GOING TO THE GARDEN AND SAVIN MYSELF THE HASSLE! If theres a line there give the guy a 10 spot and he's happy top let you pass.

What language is that? And don't you think you should have the guts to put your real name if you are going to bash my boy Rizzo?

Obviously a new screen name to hide behind.

Who are you kiddin?

LISTEN BALLJAM, YOUR GETTING RIZZO MIXED UP WITH BEADA B..................I'LL BE THERE AT 1:00, MEET MIKE, GEORGE AND MYSELF AT THE BOOTH AND YOU CAN HAVE A DRINK WITH THE OLD MEN..............BET YOU'LL LAST 2 SHOTS.............I BET YOU DON'T SHOW......................BY THE WAY, MIKE IS NOT 60 YEARS OLD, HE'S A TENDER 45.....LOL...JUST KIDDING MIKE........SEE YOU AT EXIT

Just to let everyone know. There will be two lines at the front door this Sunday with two registers. We are going to try to get people in as fast as possible. One line is for general customers the other is for mine and Dean's friends and keychain holders.

Jarmenio just call the cell about 15 minutes before u get there and I will make sure I am waiting