Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any other type music at WMC (not that i care)

joecrack13

Anyone who has info...id like to know if there is any other type of music besides trance, progressive house etc. I personally love it and thats why im going down there all the way from brooklyn NYC...2 of my boys though while they like it are more into rock type garbage like dave matthews, blink 182 and shit like that...are there going to be any live band as far as this type of music is concerned??? Also while trance and progressive house (Oakey, PVD, Seb, Carl Cox, etc) is my favorite music, I also love hiphop...is there gonna be any clubs that have just hiphop or a mix of both?? Let me know if anyone has info

WMC is electronic oriented. No dice on the alt-rock. (thank god, I'd be on a killing spree..)

As far as hip hop goes, there's plenty of it...not ultra-commercial like Jay-Z and such, but more like the Roots, Pharcyde, etc...

absolutely right thank god...id jump out a window if i had to hear dave matthews whine all day about smoking weed and gettin drunk...that hiphop stuff sucks too to be honest...either way the electronic music is what im there for i just hope my boys dont give me shit for none of the crap they like but hopefully that doesnt stop me cause i have one other guy thats into the shit i like...thanks bro

I know the feeling :).

Some of the hip-hop present is turntablism-oriented too, lotsa scratching and such...though hip-hop isn't my game, I like watching the turntablists go at it...takes a lot of skill to do that sorta thing (think Craze and such...)

bro hows ultra 4 festival work...u just walk from tent to tent?? cause i would imagine that the tent oakenfold, PVD, and all the other big names are gonna be ridiculously packed...is it on the beach or somethin like that where im gonna get sand all up in my sneakers?...also i was reading the events...are any of the events listed off limits to regular people like me and my boys?? or if u get tickets ull be guaranteed from what i understand...if thats the case i gotta find which events need tickets...let me know bro