Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Females VS Females

marcid21

Why is it that most females are so hostile towards other females? Forget it....whether it's at work, or with friends, or even with sisters....there's always the threat of a cat fight breaking out for no valid or sane reason.

Last night I got into the biggest brawl with my best friend over something really stupid...and it all just got me wondering.....Wondering why some of my closest friends are either married, gay, or male....:rolleyes:

Anyone else have these issues???:blank:

I totally don't get it! I'm the last person who would tries to compete with anything...I'm me, and just me, and that's it! Is it really my problem if the other person is jealous of what I have or who I am???

Fawkin Bitches!!!!! Now I'm getting mad......:mad:

I don't know what it is. Lots of guys have the same issues, and are best friends with women. I definitely get along better with men than women, and gay guys better than straight ones. It's probably a biological thing, competition for suitable sperm, lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know what it is. Lots of guys have the same issues, and are best friends with women. I definitely get along better with men than women, and gay guys better than straight ones. It's probably a biological thing, competition for suitable sperm, lol.

HAHAHA.....who knows! The same mystery lies behind my gay friend who has this bigtime boob fetish goin on!

:eek:

Originally posted by synderella420

I hate that shit I am def feeling you on this...

I get so freakin happy when I actually meet a girl who I can get along with that isnt a fucking bitch!!!!

We're all bitches babycakes! I say it loud and proud! Guys just know how to bury all the dumb shit that goes flying around.

I have to say that 96% of the men in my life are good boys! I love em' all!

***Big Smoochies to the Special Ones***

Originally posted by klohe

I don't really chill with many girls...there's just too much bitchiness for me....

I hear that....the guy to girl ratio is always in the guys' favor whenever I'm out and about.

Did you guys ever notice how much more INTERESTING guys are than girls??? Thats another thing that gets me....not only are some of us bitches....some are BORING BITCHES!!!

WOAH!- I admit I have trouble getting along with a lot of women but this is turning into a really misogynistic thread- and only women have replied to it! While it may be tough to get along with other females, just think how awesome it is when you find those you actually do like. When you are able to be friends with another woman, it really is one of the greatest things in the world. :D:heart:

Guest danni133

I totally understand how you girls feel. I too have issues with chicks. They can be so two faced, petty, and jealous. Personally I met many girls who just like drama...ugh I am so not like that, so I tend to have more male friends, gay or otherwise. It's just not worth the hassle with girls. The girls I do have as my friends are awesome though..Most of them are club girls so going out is always fun!

~Danielle

Originally posted by tastyt

WOAH!- I admit I have trouble getting along with a lot of women but this is turning into a really misogynistic thread- and only women have replied to it! While it may be tough to get along with other females, just think how awesome it is when you find those you actually do like. When you are able to be friends with another woman, it really is one of the greatest things in the world. :D:heart:

Yes..true....one of my dearest friends now lives in Miami...and I miss her more and more every day! She's probably the one friend I have who defines the true meaning of the word!:D

I think the fighting sometimes has to do when people are threatened by the other male vs male or with females.....thast what I get from it...I dont have many female friends...just for the fact that they are to caddy to another.....I also work with women all day and some are cool...but most of the time they are bitches....i just dont understand women twards eachtoerhe....

I totally agree with you girls, why are we always out to get each other? I must admit I rarely deal with having girls as friends, they are so caddy, jealous, and can be such bitches! Maybe thats why I have like 4 girl friends and 10,000 guy friends, I think jealousy is a main factor, but why can't we all just be friends? GROW UP BITCHES! I think us girls should all meet up, we all have the same views about girls in general so who knows we might all get along and become best friends lol

Originally posted by marcid21

Why is it that most females are so hostile towards other females? Forget it....whether it's at work, or with friends, or even with sisters....there's always the threat of a cat fight breaking out for no valid or sane reason.

Last night I got into the biggest brawl with my best friend over something really stupid...and it all just got me wondering.....Wondering why some of my closest friends are either married, gay, or male....:rolleyes:

Anyone else have these issues???:blank:

all the time, we are BITCHES that is the problem:rolleyes: