Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

roll call . . .

it seems as though we have been blessed with new members on the dc board . . .

so, just a simple roll call to see who posts on here . . .

and for those of you that just read (millie, jasontowns) it would be nice to hear from you as well . . .

eggmok's in da house . . .

Who's jasontowns?? I would like to post on here but I have this thing called work, so it's kinda hard. Therefore, I no longer have time to post senseless crap all day. Hopefully soon I will be able to fuck with everyone again, but for now you all can just STFU:blown: :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Who's jasontowns?? I would like to post on here but I have this thing called work, so it's kinda hard. Therefore, I no longer have time to post senseless crap all day. Hopefully soon I will be able to fuck with everyone again, but for now you all can just STFU:blown: :D

Pgiddy, you forgot to log in as Jasontowns before you sent out the flaming post. :D

Guest jroo

speaking of sig pics, shady, didnt you yell at vic for having more than two??? you hypicritical bastard

What, in Gods name, is "export diversion"???

:confused:

But then, I'm an engineer and simple folk like us don't know much about "export diversion"! :D:D:D

Originally posted by scratchapella

leave her alone shady!

she's hard at work doing my half of the export diversion project. . .

Originally posted by jroo

speaking of sig pics, shady, didnt you yell at vic for having more than two??? you hypicritical bastard

Yeah, but mine are nice and compact and don't take up much space. They're strategically placed to maximize stimulus, but minimize viewing area. Vic's were just all over the place.

Originally posted by scratchapella

shuddup. intentions don't mean shit.

Aw c'mon now, no-one's perfect. I don't claim to know SHIT about world economics, but whats the alternative?

What other solution do you have then? Kill all debts?? You know that would be disastrous.