Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
klohe

sparking weed?

15 posts in this topic

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I was smoking this dro last night , and the bud started sparking like a firecracker!!! One hit burned up a whole bowl pack bc once it was lit, I couldn't get it out!!! Don't get me wrong, I got stupid high, but I'm a lil buggin. I would consider myself somewhat of a shmoking connoisseur, but I've never encountered anything like this before...anyone have any ideas??? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've seen that happen before, when the bud gets all sparkly on the burn... got me pretty blazed too, but in my honest opinion, its not only weed, weed doesn't burn like that, I've burned enough of it myself to know.

Originally posted by senorfern

Maybe some residue from your lighter got into the bowl or on top of the buds. That would cause the sparks.

I doubt it was the lighter, I tried using a different one after that...

Treez and Dust gives you that Sparkling effect from what i know. If you have ever smoked a Dippie (dust dipped cigarette) your ass better be careful lighting it. Watch the eyebrows and nose hairs.

Originally posted by BKDJ

REALLY FRESH MOIST FLUFFY DRO HAS BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE SPARKLING NOISES AND SPARKS AT TIMES..

:cool: But, in my case at least, its not a little thing, its like the bud is covered in flint... I dunno if you've ever lit shavings of flint on fire... I'd be inclined to go with the "illy" diagnosis, but what else have you people seen that does that?