Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ughh....

I am not overobsessed about my weight... I just thought I weighed less than that. I have been going to the gym for the past 2 1/2 weeks (mainly cause I started riding again) and I would think that it would have the opposite effect?? Ohh well... I feel better now... I just had to bitch.

babe dont worry.... its just a number... who knows what percentage of that weight is muscle,a lil fat ::weallknoweverybodysgotsome::, bones, whatever.... but take it from another females perspective...

U R NOT FAT!!! lol

u r a beautiful girl and from what i saw u have a great body and im sure its only muscle weight combined with a lil bit of everything else on ur body...

go by how well ur clothes fit and how u LOOK.. not what the scale says. cuz it will do nothing to depress u for no damn good reason

:D

Lemme just tell u, and this comes from massive experience... as long as u eat healthy, the scale doesnt mean shit, i learned to blow that mofo off a while ago when i stopped wrestling. also, if u had any idea how much more muscle weighs than fat u would shit urself...im sure that is what it is ;)