Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many MP3's do you have?

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by ellywelly

currently 12 gigs... and it's on my pc at work too!! I need to get an external drive soon... it's preventing me from sending out work emails..:eek:

Are we like the only MP3 nerds on this board??:confused:

Yeah, I'm going through the same dilemma right now of how I'm gonna get these things off my computer at work. I already "borrowed" a 10 GB harddrive from the office and loaded it up a few months ago to take it home. That's sitting in my computer at home now. And now, I've got this additional 13 GB worth of stuff. I may have to start burning them to CD. But that's like 20 blank CD's I'll need! :mad:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, I'm going through the same dilemma right now of how I'm gonna get these things off my computer at work. I already "borrowed" a 10 GB harddrive from the office and loaded it up a few months ago to take it home. That's sitting in my computer at home now. And now, I've got this additional 13 GB worth of stuff. I may have to start burning them to CD. But that's like 20 blank CD's I'll need! :mad:

same here.. I transfered some on to jazz disks.. and I have those sitting at home. I really need to burn them onto cds:rolleyes:

same here.. I transfered some on to jazz disks.. and I have those sitting at home. I really need to burn them onto cds:rolleyes:

Maybe we should have an MP3 CD burning party. You bring the CD burner, some CD's, and a harddrive full of MP3's. I'll bring the whipped cream. Oh, yeah, and the squeezeable bottle of grape jelly. Oh, and maybe Kuro, cause he's got some MP3's as well. But he needs to bring his own whipped cream. :D :D

Maybe we should have an MP3 CD burning party. You bring the CD burner, some CD's, and a harddrive full of MP3's. I'll bring the whipped cream. Oh, yeah, and the squeezeable bottle of grape jelly. Oh, and maybe Kuro, cause he's got some MP3's as well. But he needs to bring his own whipped cream. :D :D

Yeah..:laugh: .. that's an idea an MP3 CD burning party:tongue: . So what types of music do you have? I have all types.. from Frank Sinatra.. (yeah I'm not embarrased to say) to trance to world music. I'm into almost everything! ;)

Yeah..:laugh: .. that's an idea an MP3 CD burning party:tongue: . So what types of music do you have? I have all types.. from Frank Sinatra.. (yeah I'm not embarrased to say) to trance to world music. I'm into almost everything! ;)

I have about 5G of music and am constantly doing downloads to rebuild the 18G I lost thanks to a nice little virus. So an MP3 burning party sounds great. Or I could just loan someone my hard drive for a week, and please return with a full tank.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Jimi likes the natural, organic feel. It was Vic that was into motorized penises.

Motoized penises. :idea: I could start a vocational school on motorized penis repairs. Thats it make millions. Don't trow away your burned out motorized penis, upgrade, add a few "go fast parts" like nitros and a 4bbl carb with a 220v power amp.

Originally posted by therunner

Motoized penises. :idea: I could start a vocational school on motorized penis repairs. Thats it make millions. Don't trow away your burned out motorized penis, upgrade, add a few "go fast parts" like nitros and a 4bbl carb with a 220v power amp.

How much to just change the sparkplugs?

Originally posted by vicman

but ist still cheaper than buying the damn CD...gawdamit, i need to get myself a computer for home

Yeah. But it's the laziness thing of actually having to go out and get a spindle of blanks. And then burning 20 blanks. With an 8x writer, that'll take almost 200 hours! :mad: