Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't roll anymore

bkissa

i've been doing btwn 1 and 4 pills nearly every weeks since july and finally decided to stop last week, since pillz just don't do it for me anymore. i just get fucked and really dopey up like im drunk or something. i don't even feel the euphoria anymore.

now i've been doing it for few months but i know some of you have been for years. how do you still feel it??

im going to try a pill in a couple months or so and see if i can roll the way i did initially.

Originally posted by bkissa

i've been doing btwn 1 and 4 pills nearly every weeks since july and finally decided to stop last week, since pillz just don't do it for me anymore. i just get fucked and really dopey up like im drunk or something. i don't even feel the euphoria anymore.

now i've been doing it for few months but i know some of you have been for years. how do you still feel it??

im going to try a pill in a couple months or so and see if i can roll the way i did initially.

Its better if you don't do it for a while, then do it.. I did E thanksgiving eve at SF and then i didn't do it up till a couple weeks ago. I took 1 pill and it was sooooooo good. You build up a tolerance if you do it alot and it suxx.

Same thing happened to me about a year ago. I used to do pills every weekend, like 2 or 3 in one night. And then I just wouldnt feel it anymore liek I used to. SO then someone told me about plugging (djscotphreak thank you very much lol), and I tried it and WOWWWW what a difference. SO maybe try that.

Thats all I do now I never swallow it anymore:eek:

lol ok well good luck:D

Romina

romy, me and u got the same problem. it just doesn't hit me anymore. 2 fridays ago i took 6 pills through the night and maybe rolled for an hour TOTAL which i'd say is a waste of my antisipation and fucken money. i mean its not like i even pay a lot for pills.. its the principle. i see all my friends rolling around me and im fucken sitting there like damn is this gonna build up or what. so i decided to quit for a while until my body remembers what serotonin is once again. till then, i guess ill bump once in a while and drink a lil. besides that, there is nothing out there that does it for me. and what is "good" i dont want to try. so romy, take a break for a while see how you do. try at least 3 months and then give it a try. ud be wasting ur money if u kept doing it.;)

Originally posted by liqidxtc

romy, me and u got the same problem. it just doesn't hit me anymore. 2 fridays ago i took 6 pills through the night and maybe rolled for an hour TOTAL which i'd say is a waste of my antisipation and fucken money. i mean its not like i even pay a lot for pills.. its the principle. i see all my friends rolling around me and im fucken sitting there like damn is this gonna build up or what. so i decided to quit for a while until my body remembers what serotonin is once again. till then, i guess ill bump once in a while and drink a lil. besides that, there is nothing out there that does it for me. and what is "good" i dont want to try. so romy, take a break for a while see how you do. try at least 3 months and then give it a try. ud be wasting ur money if u kept doing it.;)

romy???? I think you meant bkissa, cause she's the one who cant roll no more. I still can thank god lol

oh and btw did you read my above post??

PLUGGING is the way to go :D :D

Romina

Originally posted by romy20

romy???? I think you meant bkissa, cause she's the one who cant roll no more. I still can thank god lol

oh and btw did you read my above post??

PLUGGING is the way to go :D :D

Romina

Please don't think I'm dumb but I never heard the term plugging before. what exactly does that mean.:confused: :confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by girly

Please don't think I'm dumb but I never heard the term plugging before. what exactly does that mean.:confused: :confused:

it's when you stick the pill in your ass. it hits you much harder and lasts longer.