Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys and cock

siceone

Originally posted by klohe

Actually I do, and I was honest with the statement that it's "somewhat unnattractive", and if Sice made a comment about him being uncircumcised, he wanted to get that point across...

Well sorry for my misconception there and also that you think this way (but hey that's a personal choice and preference and I totally respect that).

As for sice....well, I guess he took his sweet time to examine the object in o much detail...:laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

Well sorry for my misconception there and also that you think this way (but hey that's a personal choice and preference and I totally respect that).

As for sice....well, I guess he took his sweet time to examine the object in o much detail...:laugh:

Im sorry but thats the dumbest thing I ever heard... does it really take that long of a glimpse if your walking on the street to figure out the car that whized past you wasn't a convertible the guy was spread eagle in the door way facing outward and I was walking In with my head slightly cocked down because Iwas tired from WORKING OUT...

Originally posted by siceone

Im sorry but thats the dumbest thing I ever heard... does it really take that long of a glimpse if your walking on the street to figure out the car that whized past you wasn't a convertible the guy was spread eagle in the door way facing outward and I was walking In with my head slightly cocked down because Iwas tired from WORKING OUT...

...sure what ever you say, sweetie :rolleyes:

Originally posted by siceone

:laugh: I hear ya hun, you can definitely notices things with a quick glimpse. I have seen some nasty shit in the girls locker room :puke