Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grope's View On Power...

gropasaurus

One of the true virtues of power is the abillity to "seem" noble in it's possesion. What is the point of power if no one knows, if people won't jump, when people won't shield their eyes from your splendor and aura? Between the life you live now and the life you dream of, I am there. I am the one that you look at longingly, but curse in envy. I have achieved what you could not. Do not despair, you simply lack but one thing. A single element that separates mediocrity and excellence. Through no fault of your own, you lack "WILL". This is neither gained nor lost, simply possessed. T hose who posses it understand, those who do not, imitate it.....poorly. Which are you? For those who imitate, which I regret admitting appears to be the majority of you, I think it's time to get your priorities organized and establish a plan. As a token of my GREATNESS, I will be so generous enough as to guide you, for I pity the hollow lives you lead day in, day out. As THE GREAT ONE, I consider myself and am considered by THE ALLIANCE and various Guido and Guidette Alliances to be their "FATHER". The rest of you, on the other hand, are my lost children. I am now here for you, but be advised that my requirements and expectations may seem insurmountable at times. If you truly desire to follow in my footsteps, you shall find the "WILL" necessary to enter my kingdom. For those of you that possess it, let us assist our fallen brothers and sisters (i.e. future guidos and guidettes to be) on their journey.

-SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENON

i was thinking about it for a mere 2 seconds...and realized that perhaps we should dress you up in an orange suit and drop you off in this lil nice cozy part of Cuba known as Guantanamo...I hear it's real nice and classy down there~! What do you say? I'll even find you the flight down there if you want.......