Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q & A

marcid21

OMG! ...i had a quote just like that in my profile for a while! LOL.....once again....me and u.....ON THE SAME LEVEL!!!!

anyways...BLAH......even when i say ENOUGH...i always end up back where i started....u CANNOT tell your heart to stop caring....u can only convince your mind that it doesn't

Originally posted by misk

OMG! ...i had a quote just like that in my profile for a while! LOL.....once again....me and u.....ON THE SAME LEVEL!!!!

anyways...BLAH......even when i say ENOUGH...i always end up back where i started....u CANNOT tell your heart to stop caring....u can only convince your mind that it doesn't

Misky Wisky...your so cute I could just squeeze you! Anywho, I'm not stressing about love or any of that crapola....I just love that quote, and the look on her face when she says it...and the look on his face when he answers it...

Classic~!

Guest bellaragazza

it doesn't take effort to love, if you care so much then it should just work. Maybe it's a dependancy issue and not a caring relationship. Sometimes when your sooo used to having someone around you actually beleive you care about them when you really don't. :confused:

Guest danni133

Marcid.

I have had this happen to me about 18 months ago. Me and my ex were like totally in love, like naming names of our future kids and meeting each other's parents. But being so much alike made us have the 'can't live with you can't live without you' deal. After almost a year of fighting, crying, distance (he went to school in Miami and I was in Tallahassee, he's from Chicago I am from NJ) this August it finally ended. I will never feel like I have for another male and I certainly will never stop loving him, but right now things can't work for us. The fact neither of us are willing to move is part of it, and we're just too involved with our own lives. It's totally bittersweet but you never know what will end up happening in the future. Trust me, when you guys get to the breaking point like we have, you'll know when to just stop talking. For me and Brad, we physically don't talk at all bc everytime we do he ends up flying out here, and we get in the same cycle. Hope you can work it out.

Believe me it won't be easy (for me it's still not) and I spent 8 months brooding over it. The only thing that made me step out of it, was the realization that neither of us were happy, and I'd rather have him be happy than have us fight everyday. If you need anything, lemme know

~Danielle

Wow ladies.....Did you guys ever see the Mexican? You should check it out.

I honestly just liked the quote, but thanks for all your words of wisdom. A year or two ago that advice would have been welcomed...because I was in one of those bittersweet love encounters with the one and only love of my life (so far). But life goes on, and so have I....

So yeah...check out the movie...it really sucks...I think that line - and of course his answer (which I'm still searching for, btw) was the best part of it. That and James Gandolfini being gay...

:laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

if you truly loved someone, you should love them enough to let them go before things hit the shitter.

spoken like a true romantic!!! lol......u know your special when u can use the word 'shitter' in a love quote!!!!

wow good fawking question..i was in that situation...i was in a relationship where we both really cared and loved each other and we broke up and got back together several times, but when we both started becoming unhappy thats when i guess it was time to say our goodbyes...ever since than i've never been happier not that i still dont love him i do...but i now have the opportunity to find a love that will last...thats my two cents...

ANSWER~~~~~~~~when the amount of HURT overides the amount of HAPPINESS.....like of course there are ups and downs and maybe u love someone more than anything or anyone in the world....but they simply cannot give u what u NEED ...not WANT...because that is them...but when u r upset more than happy...and cry when together..but cry when apart.....then let it go...and keep a memory of something good ...instead of a miserable reality

Originally posted by dgmodel

the answer shes is looking for is NEVER... however i feel thats the wrong answer.

:eek: ....you remembered??

And in no way am I saying this is the be all - end all philosophy of most sticky relationships....I'm just saying it's the best line in the whole movie......:worry:

Originally posted by misk

ANSWER~~~~~~~~when the amount of HURT overides the amount of HAPPINESS.....like of course there are ups and downs and maybe u love someone more than anything or anyone in the world....but they simply cannot give u what u NEED ...not WANT...because that is them...but when u r upset more than happy...and cry when together..but cry when apart.....then let it go...and keep a memory of something good ...instead of a miserable reality

were you spying on me and my first love?:confused:

I think you were...u lil' sneak!;)

Originally posted by marcid21

:eek: ....you remembered??

And in no way am I saying this is the be all - end all philosophy of most sticky relationships....I'm just saying it's the best line in the whole movie......:worry:

could very well be true... could not... shit what do i know about love...

You reach that point when the fire you have in your heart for that person just starts to die down, the feelings aren't there anymore, and you just feel like you have to be with them cause you know of nothing else. When you start to feel like you don't even want to be around that person and you start to distance yourself you realize you like the space and wouldn't mind being alone, and that you would be better off, I know it may hurt but u have to think of whats best for you in the long run.

If a relationship reaches this point yet neither one wants to end it, do "breaks" work? Will having some time apart help strenghten the relationship? Assuming each person is going to work on whatever issues are causing the strains??:confused:

Maybe this should be a thread on its own but I see fit into this one so well.

Originally posted by xxlea

If a relationship reaches this point yet neither one wants to end it, do "breaks" work? Will having some time apart help strenghten the relationship? Assuming each person is going to work on whatever issues are causing the strains??:confused:

Maybe this should be a thread on its own but I see fit into this one so well.

I don't know if they work, however I believe that if you care that deeply about someone you should be willing to try practically anything to stay together. And if taking some time away from each other is the only solution you can come up with, it's worth a try.