Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek Events in NYC?

toxic

haha...all the staten island teams were soo bad we had to recruit some italian and jewish guys to play for us. It was pathetic...

Originally posted by Crackorn

Not when I played........actually I don't think we played any Staten Island team, just a bunch of Brooklyn and some Long Island. Then of course Astoria used to kick the shit out of us.

you know i just couldnt resist:

1) i hear Abyss in nj is actually pretty good - it used to be the last thursday of every month

2) the greek clubs are not what they used to be, if there are any left at all - Papagalo was the shit at one time, but then again that was a time when Astoria was predominantly Greek...oh well...

3) i would think going to a greek club would be expanding your mind - it's about trying different scenes and listening to different music.

where are some of the hottest clubs in Europe?

Greece and Cyprus

dont you think some of those djs and some of that music spills over to the states?

i have been to a few parties and was impressed with the music and the mixing...

is it a Vinyl, a Limelight, a Factory...ofcourse not...but how can you know what else is out there if you dont try...

so you know what...EXPAND YOUR MIND...go to a greek night club, and a polish night club, and a brazilian night club (did that last week)...you'd be surprised...

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT FESTIVAL FOR SOUVLAKIA KAI LOUKOUMADES

ZITO ELLADA!