Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** Valentines for the Chronically Single PARTY thread!

vixenfoxxy

OK everyone, here's the deal:

EcstaticHigh has volunteered decks, and I am volunteering (and decorating in the style of a lil' lounge) my apartment, so you ALL better be there. I will bake cookies, and whoever wants to spin, bring your records, I am going to rent myself some good sound equipment to hook the decks up to, and bring the beverage of your choice (preferably alcoholic cause my ID isn't that great... ).

Rollcall yourselves here!!!

I'm located right across from the university gates, at 37th and O St. NW. So take M St. to Wisconsin, head north on Wisconsin and take the first left (prospect st.) and follow it to 37th. Go right on 37th and then another right two blocks down at O St. and I'm the second building on the right, Apt. 14 :)

And excuse me but where's my girls and my newbies at? Scratch, cocomama, malanee (you nonsingle type) and elly????? represent kids :)

Hey i got a couple of questions...

1. what time should i get there, i have to work until 8:30.

2. how many girls are gonnabe up in that joun, you know im sayin...

3. should i bring my records? i still suck.

4. can i bring a girl with me...she's not on the board, but she's hot as shit. this will limit me from hitting on other girls, and using up my game. i only have 50 pods of game left, aint tryin to use them all up just yet.

finally, hmm...uh, my birthday is FEB 23rd...could we do a little combination thingy? or do you just want to have something for me:D later, closer to my birthday?

Originally posted by dcsglow

Hey i got a couple of questions...

1. what time should i get there, i have to work until 8:30.

2. how many girls are gonnabe up in that joun, you know im sayin...

3. should i bring my records? i still suck.

4. can i bring a girl with me...she's not on the board, but she's hot as shit. this will limit me from hitting on other girls, and using up my game. i only have 50 pods of game left, aint tryin to use them all up just yet.

finally, hmm...uh, my birthday is FEB 23rd...could we do a little combination thingy? or do you just want to have something for me:D later, closer to my birthday?

:laugh: :laugh:

Shady - please do bring the donkey, we'd all love to see you both, and I *am* offering cookies here... don't forget to bring THE record too :)

Jimi - bring whoever u want, and yuo can just come after work. I forgot to come up with a time for the party to start so we could say like 9 or something, so that will accomodate ya. I don't know how many girls yet but I will keep you posted, and bring your records if you want, nothing against sucking here - after all, I'm not exactly sandra collins yet either so I'm in no place to criticize ;)

Shady - please do bring the donkey, we'd all love to see you both, and I *am* offering cookies here... don't forget to bring THE record too :)

Jimi - bring whoever u want, and yuo can just come after work. I forgot to come up with a time for the party to start so we could say like 9 or something, so that will accomodate ya. I don't know how many girls yet but I will keep you posted, and bring your records if you want, nothing against sucking here - after all, I'm not exactly sandra collins yet either so I'm in no place to criticize ;)

We can do your b'day this week, or we can throw ya another party, either way is good for me :)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You write completely normal when you're talking about random shit. But once you start talking about the ladies, it's all ebonics all the time. Funny shit! :laugh:

my intelectual standings are equivical to einstein right now, i can waste it on stupid girls!!! cmon brotha, holla if u hear me.:D