Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cokeheads vs. dopeheads

bkissa

i just read total dipshits reply to the "who does h" thread and this is my opinion on the matter.

both are bad. being addicted to anything sucks. but the way i see it, a cokehead gets his fix and is up and energetic, able to be productive and face the world. of course when he's down, he's a mess...but that's not my point.

now a heroin junkie gets his fix and lies there passed out for a couple hrs. then he's down and needs more to pass out for a couple more hours. can this type of person ever even have the chance to accomplish anything?

comparing the 2 is like comparing a heavy smoker to an alcoholic. the smoker is killing his lungs and is miserable w.o. his cigs but the alcoholic is fucking up his life.

OK, first of all...Cokeheads are ruining their life by pouring all of their money into thier drug addiction. I don't feel that one is worse than the other. Both are really bad in different ways. The thing that's bad about coke is the money first of all, and second of all, a totally fucked up, but alert person that thinks they're not fucked up. A dope fiend is throwing away the money and unproductive, but at least he's not putting other people at risk while he's fucked up. I really dislike coke heads and people when they're on coke. Having been there and done both, I really dislike coke, and h scares the crap out of me cuz it's so amazing.

When cokeheads are out of blow, things get sketchy, they're fiending, but they can smoke a bowl or take a xanax or something to bring themselves down.

Dopeheads on the other hand... when they run out of H, they're rocking back and forth, shaking, sweating, puking, moaning in pain... And these are only people who were sniffing; I hate to imagine how they'd look if they had been shooting up.

Sorry but dopeheads are just goners... it's a physical addiction and it's possible to die without the drug. Not the same for coke.

Originally posted by tastyt

When cokeheads are out of blow, things get sketchy, they're fiending, but they can smoke a bowl or take a xanax or something to bring themselves down.

Dopeheads on the other hand... when they run out of H, they're rocking back and forth, shaking, sweating, puking, moaning in pain... And these are only people who were sniffing; I hate to imagine how they'd look if they had been shooting up.

Sorry but dopeheads are just goners... it's a physical addiction and it's possible to die without the drug. Not the same for coke.

Two words...crack heads...lets not forget that crack is a cocaine product. these people are in the same boat as a heroin junkie...shakes, sweats, puking...even basing can fuck you up. and, yes you can die from the come down of coke too...the addiction is just as physical. Not sure if it's the case here or not, but a lot of people that do coke try to justify their habit by comparing it to heroin.

Originally posted by entheogen8

Two words...crack heads...lets not forget that crack is a cocaine product. these people are in the same boat as a heroin junkie...shakes, sweats, puking...even basing can fuck you up. and, yes you can die from the come down of coke too...the addiction is just as physical. Not sure if it's the case here or not, but a lot of people that do coke try to justify their habit by comparing it to heroin.

Maybe you have more current information than I do... but I've never heard of anyone dying from coming off of coke.

~~~ i have to agree with kissa coke is a lot better than H (both are bad but im talking in comparison)........a lot of ppl i know tske tests on coke b/c it clears up their mind and allows them to concentrate.........they only do it twice a year(finals&midterms) and none of them are addicted..........heroin is ridiculous one time and ur addicted?? wtf is that and like marina said u pass out and dont do shyt.............i cant understand in the first place why would u take a drug to bring urself down:rolleyes:

one time doing heroin and your addicted? do you also believe that marijuana always leads to harder drugs? ecstasy is cut with coke/speed/heroin?

all myths...i for one have tried heroin on a few occasions, and am not now, nor have i ever been addicted. People also say the same thing about coke, but neither is true. ciggarettes/nicotene is more addictive than either of these two drugs.

this arguement will go nowhere, they are both more evil than you can ever immagine until its to late and your life is revolving around a high. coke is more dangerous in a way because you can keep the problem to yourself for years before anyone finds out, as opposed to H, where its hard to hide the fact yhat your doped up and even harder to hide it when you are comming down.

also people think that coke is more socially acceptable, so people do it, not realizing exactly how bad it is. these people are the truly sad ones.

ps- whoever said your hooked on one hit of H has no clue.

lets try and keep this conversation between people who actualy know what they are talking about

pps, props to shroomy for the garcia reference:cool:

Originally posted by entheogen8

one time doing heroin and your addicted? do you also believe that marijuana always leads to harder drugs? ecstasy is cut with coke/speed/heroin?

all myths...i for one have tried heroin on a few occasions, and am not now, nor have i ever been addicted. People also say the same thing about coke, but neither is true. ciggarettes/nicotene is more addictive than either of these two drugs.

ecstacy CAN be cut w. speed. i read those pill report things and a lot of them say the pill is made up of methamphetamines/ketamine/mdma/mdma....etc....there's a lot of bullshit in the pills these days.