Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto's Time Slot Has Been Changed To 1:30am

:D YES, THATS RIGHT, TIESTO'S TIME SLOT WILL START AT 1:30. NOEL SANGER WILL PLAY FIRST, AND THEN TO FINISH UP THE SPECTACULAR NIGHT WILL BE DJ TIESTO. THE OVERWHELMING CALLS TO CLUB EXIT ABOUT CHANGING TIESTO'S SPOT TO MOVE HIM UP WERE OUTRAGOUS. SO TO ALL YOU TIESTO FANS GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND GET THERE EARLY. PEACE.:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by snuggles32

:D YES, THATS RIGHT, TIESTO'S TIME SLOT WILL START AT 1:30. NOEL SANGER WILL PLAY FIRST, AND THEN TO FINISH UP THE SPECTACULAR NIGHT WILL BE DJ TIESTO. THE OVERWHELMING CALLS TO CLUB EXIT ABOUT CHANGING TIESTO'S SPOT TO MOVE HIM UP WERE OUTRAGOUS. SO TO ALL YOU TIESTO FANS GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND GET THERE EARLY. PEACE.:tongue: :tongue:

If this is true, thats fawkin sick.:eek:

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

well there goes my early plans then...oh and roninmess if i have the sickest time at exit imma give you the biggest pound and if i dont then imm still give you a pound for looking out!

haha no doubt bro. I got tiesto's autograph on a flyer last time.. haha go up to the booth he'll do it.