Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Non-club meetup?

vicman

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

why's that, 'cause the nasty ho's don't let ultranasty ho's like you try?? ;)

Now why is it that if Vic and Shady diss each other a lil it's all fine and dandy but the second me and Malanee diss each other a lil it's a catfight? That is such a pet peeve of mine. But I always thought hot oil wrestling must be pretty fun.

we shoudl start a fundage for a cat fight, winner take all...... jello, hot oil, pb & j whateva...I put in $20.

Originally posted by chynado11

since im the new moderator can i step in on this one...and say the famous words

"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"

:confused:

:laugh:

CD

:tongue:

by the way i just noticed that chyna has in her sig a line from one of Hector "Choo-Choo" Romero's tracks...anyway OK, so we got a catfight and a female referee

Now why is it that if Vic and Shady diss each other a lil it's all fine and dandy but the second me and Malanee diss each other a lil it's a catfight? That is such a pet peeve of mine. But I always thought hot oil wrestling must be pretty fun.

Wasn't there an episode of Sienfeld that addressed this? Of course! (there's an episode of Sienfeld that covers pretty much any situation).

It was something along the lines of: Men want to see women fight in the hopes that they'll kiss. :D

Originally posted by vicman

by the way i just noticed that chyna has in her sig a line from one of Hector "Choo-Choo" Romero's tracks...anyway OK, so we got a catfight and a female referee

u just found that out about my sig..tsk tsk...

but oh yeah I got a catfight to referee...let the games begin...:laugh:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

u just found that out about my sig..tsk tsk...

but oh yeah I got a catfight to referee...let the games begin...:laugh:

CD

just the coincidence that he's at Buzz on Friday...by the way would there be any training sessions open to the public leading to the aforementioned catfight?

Now why is it that if Vic and Shady diss each other a lil it's all fine and dandy but the second me and Malanee diss each other a lil it's a catfight?

OK. Well, imagine you were a dude. Now try to imagine yourself as a dude trying to picture Vic and Shady rolling around in hot oil. Now try not to puke. Now try imagining Vixen and Malanee rolling around in hot oil. Notice the lack of gag reflex and dry heaving. Any further questions for clarification?

Originally posted by crank47

Doesn't the ref always get pulled into the fight too? :D

bwahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: ...now I remember what GLOW stands for:

Gorgeous

Ladies

Of

Wrestling

I miss that show :(

hmmmm.......and vixen promotes for GLOW, it might be a one sided affair

Guest jroo

lets get back to the subject at hand, the meet up, lets go to a good place in va, then go to a titty bar in crystal city, the good thing about dc is that you can walk everywhere,

Originally posted by jroo

lets get back to the subject at hand, the meet up, lets go to a good place in va, then go to a titty bar in crystal city, the good thing about dc is that you can walk everywhere,

The only titty bar in Crystal City is the CCR and it suxs. Just hit DC or NiteShifts in Baltimore and skip the whole dinner thing unless we meet at Hooters. :D

Guest jroo

i havent been there in over a year, until the other day, and they have an all new staff, this one blonde chick was hot as hell. but i got there so late there where only two to watch.