Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
synderella420

Expressing Feelings

Recommended Posts

How easy is it for you to express your feelings??

Most of the time I can totally express my feelings when it is a good feeling like how good a person makes me feel, or how much I care about them...

But when it comes to the hurtful things it is hard for me to express to them how much they hurt me..

Which isnt good because I kind of avoid the person and act very cold.... and I am definitely the type of person that once u hurt me you can be out of my life forever regardless of who you are??

Anyone feeling me on this??:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by synderella420

How easy is it for you to express your feelings??

Most of the time I can totally express my feelings when it is a good feeling like how good a person makes me feel, or how much I care about them...

But when it comes to the hurtful things it is hard for me to express to them how much they hurt me..

Which isnt good because I kind of avoid the person and act very cold.... and I am definitely the type of person that once u hurt me you can be out of my life forever regardless of who you are??

Anyone feeling me on this??:confused:

I feel ya babycakes;)

IMO, when the person feels right...you'll have no hesitation or worries about expressing the good stuff. It's when you have a valid fear of that person leaving or whatever, that you'll hesitate to open up.

And as far as the bad stuff goes....well I'm the same way. I feel if the person hurt me in the first place, he or she could give two shits about the way I feel....which in turn makes me totally disregard them. Sometimes there's the situation where the other person really didn't mean to hurt you...but usually they know what they're doing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. . . I usually try not to show any feeling . . .unless of course I'm on those evil little pills . . . . I guess I've had to build a defensive shield against everything in the outside world in order to cope . . . It comes in very VERY handy when I need to make objective decisions, yet it cripples me when I actually find someone that I want to connect with . .

. . . I guess It's easier to be frozen in one's soul . . .

. . but I can feel you totally on your statement Syn . . . I usually walk away after being hurt . . I'm not a confrontational person . . however there are many cycles of extended abuse that I've gotten into because of hope of achieving an impossible (at least from my perspective) dream . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by synderella420

How easy is it for you to express your feelings??

What feelings? I've been weaning myself off that shit for quite a few years now. Emotions are just obnoxious and only get in the way. Calculate the benefits and risks of every situation, and don't let your feelings blind you from your best options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

I feel ya babycakes;)

IMO, when the person feels right...you'll have no hesitation or worries about expressing the good stuff. It's when you have a valid fear of that person leaving or whatever, that you'll hesitate to open up.

And as far as the bad stuff goes....well I'm the same way. I feel if the person hurt me in the first place, he or she could give two shits about the way I feel....which in turn makes me totally disregard them. Sometimes there's the situation where the other person really didn't mean to hurt you...but usually they know what they're doing....

Yeah I feel like that too.. they should know when they hurt me and apologize..

I mean I know when I hurt somebody..

But I mean everyone isnt the same I guess I actually think certain people hurt other people intentionally because they arent feeling good about themselves or they get a certain high from it...

Fear is fear within itself I guess and noone likes it ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I usually try not to show any feeling . . .unless of course I'm on those evil little pills . . . . I guess I've had to build a defensive shield against everything in the outside world in order to cope . . . It comes in very VERY handy when I need to make objective decisions, yet it cripples me when I actually find someone that I want to connect with . .

. . . I guess It's easier to be frozen in one's soul . . .

. . but I can feel you totally on your statement Syn . . . I usually walk away after being hurt . . I'm not a confrontational person . . however there are many cycles of extended abuse that I've gotten into because of hope of achieving an impossible (at least from my perspective) dream . . .

Yes I definitely agree with you, you build up a shield so when people do things to you, it blocks all the hurt...

And you just walk away from the situation.. like you never gave a fuck in the first place..

Phuture there was another thread I posted in here that I would love to hear your view point on..

It was titled Unconditional Love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by synderella420

But I mean everyone isnt the same I guess I actually think certain people hurt other people intentionally because they arent feeling good about themselves ..

Exactly! Most of the time apologies don't do it for me. Sometimes I think of apologizes as a way to turn back time...and that's impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by heretic909

What feelings? I've been weaning myself off that shit for quite a few years now. Emotions are just obnoxious and only get in the way. Calculate the benefits and risks of every situation, and don't let your feelings blind you from your best options.

Yes very well said.. I feel that is the best way to live life a lot of times just with calculations..

Marcid I agree apologies aint worth shit especially if something is done over and over why the fuck should they keep wasting their damn breath :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×