Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite/least favorite DJ

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

What r ur favorite and least favorite DJ's by genre?

House-Danny Tenaglia

Techno-Mistress Barbara would fit in house and this

Progressive-Sasha and Diggers of course

Tribal-Satoshiie Tomie

Trance-thats a hard one...have so many

Garage-Oscar the Grouch

DnB-Dieselboy, Freaky Flow, alot of others

Tex-Mex-Hmmmmm how about Alabina..they dont really fit in Tex Mex though LOL

and which ones really disgust you?

hmmmmm NO COMMENT

:D

CD

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I can trainwreck with the best of them. I once held a trainwreck for five minutes straight! :D

i've heard rumors of that event, its legendary, stuff that will be passed on from generations to generations to come....shady is into fairy trance, so i guess thats why jimi has a poster of him in his bedroom

Originally posted by vicman

i've heard rumors of that event, its legendary, stuff that will be passed on from generations to generations to come....

Ahhh, I remember that trainwreck like it was yesterday. I threw the second record in, and it was immediately out of sync. I hit the cross fader and brought it in abruptly. The beat started slipping a little, and the records were about to get in sync, so I quickly adjusted the pitch fader to get them back out of sync by a full half beat. The beautiful sound of machine gun fire filled the speakers. The crowd was running all over the place. Raver kids were going into convulsions on the floor, completely crippled by the cacophony of beats blaring out from the speaker. A girl vomited somewhere. Babies in the next town were crying. Wolves were howling at the moon. And when I was done, I looked out onto the dancefloor, at the clubbers with their ear drums bleeding, with tears streaming down their eyes, and I could only lift my hands in excitement, because I had achieved... the PERFECT TRAINWRECK.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ahhh, I remember that trainwreck like it was yesterday. I threw the second record in, and it was immediately out of sync. I hit the cross fader and brought it in abruptly. The beat started slipping a little, and the records were about to get in sync, so I quickly adjusted the pitch fader to get them back out of sync by a full half beat. The beautiful sound of machine gun fire filled the speakers. The crowd was running all over the place. Raver kids were going into convulsions on the floor, completely crippled by the cacophony of beats blaring out from the speaker. A girl vomited somewhere. Babies in the next town were crying. Wolves were howling at the moon. And when I was done, I looked out onto the dancefloor, at the clubbers with their ear drums bleeding, with tears streaming down their eyes, and I could only lift my hands in excitement, because I had achieved... the PERFECT TRAINWRECK.

yeah, you always hear something about that fatefull night. seems like it was an eternity ago, but in reality it wasnt not to long ago. birds chirping in the horizon as dusk broke, the crowd trembling in anticipation of the forthcoming festivities, promoters, fellow DJ's: all were oblivious that that night they would be first hand witnesses to a legendary feat.

Buzz, The Edge, Vinyl, Giant, Space you hear the rumblings and mumblings of that dark musky late summer night. As if the Gods had awakened to bear witness, it seemed like the whole world was to be witness that night. Zeus would emerge from the pantheon of Greek gods aided by Zarahusthra himself....ALL WERE TO BEAR WITNESS I SAY!!!!!