Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitro449

I think this question has been asked

Originally posted by nitro449

before...Who here really does everything that they say they do? I think at least half of the people on this board don't even come close to doing what they say on there post....

<~~~ Just the opposite....

My actions speak much louder than my words...

:o

Originally posted by phatman

ok...the truth is that i do the things i do and then i tell them to a friend in an email who than posts under a name that people think is me so that way, what i say on cp really isnt me but is at the same time...

umm ok.

Originally posted by marcid21

<~~~ Just the opposite....

My actions speak much louder than my words...

:o

This is true... I have some things locked away in the vault that will never again see the light of day...

Originally posted by nitro449

before...Who here really does everything that they say they do? I think at least half of the people on this board don't even come close to doing what they say on there post....

Ask anyone who knows me or has hung out with me,or anyone that has met up with me from the boards... the way i am on the board is word for word, action for action, the way i am in real life... (outside of work of course!G'damn Conservative bastids...)

Originally posted by origskeemr

i think i am 10x worse in person:tongue: i am usually bored and begin to think to much while on the computer, so i write corny and sappy shit. but in real life i am one wild and crazy mofo:hump: at least i think so

Don't worry...In person you are corny too.

c.Lo:tongue: