Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
boywonder77

I just realized something...

I just spent three hours scrubbing my bathroom spotless. Bathtub with softscrub, the fuckin filthy ass toilet. Absolutely the worst. But her's what I realized, If I don't get rich enough to hire a full time maid, I might have to get married.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I just spent three hours scrubbing my bathroom spotless. Bathtub with softscrub, the fuckin filthy ass toilet. Absolutely the worst. But her's what I realized, If I don't get rich enough to hire a full time maid, I might have to get married.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, poor you! God forbid you have to clean toilets your whole life!

You guys didn't make me feel better at all. Actually I've lived on my own since I was 17. I've cleaned the toilet many times, it doesn't make it suck any less.

And how old are you now?

PS...One smart ass comment deserves another...and another, and another.

Well good luck in your money-making endeavors. Because you never know, you could always get married and find out that your wife has an allergy to household cleaning products. Just like me. :smile2:

*at least that's my story and i'm sticking to it*

I'm allergic to latex. To be honest with you I was really stoned whenn I starte this thread, and I knew it would piss off you broads. I'm sorry did I just say broads, I meant chicks. I'm feeling a little mean today, probably because evrey one else is so damn happy and I have t go to work at the strip club with the loneliest soles alive. Who the fuck goes t a strip club on valentines day. Fuck that feeling sorry for yourself is for losers. Now I'm back in a good mood. Happy Valentines day sweetheart, If you want to get married I'll clean the toilet forever. Now that's fucking romance.

Happy Valentines day sweetheart, If you want to get married I'll clean the toilet forever. Now that's fucking romance.

OMG- LMFAOOOOOO! That is absolutely classic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: