Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

Drivers' Ed

I honestly hate making this a gender thing BUT..............I think the fact that guys like to show off more in their cars makes them bad drivers. Maybe not for them, but for the poor person catching a heartattack because theres two cars racing down in there direction at 125 mph. And they are definitely not showing any signs that they are slowing.

HAHAHA! But in that case I would have to plead guilty myself because i love a good race.:D

Originally posted by chula22

I honestly hate making this a gender thing BUT..............I think the fact that guys like to show off more in their cars makes them bad drivers. Maybe not for them, but for the poor person catching a heartattack because theres two cars racing down in there direction at 125 mph. And they are definitely not showing any signs that they are slowing.

HAHAHA! But in that case I would have to plead guilty myself because i love a good race.:D

Definately guilty of that...

Theres nothing better than a race on the open road...

guys may be crazy, but we know what we are doin, there is nothing thats right nothing worse than woman drivers....i was hit by 2 fucking women this summer, and both times their fault, then i got fucked cause my insurance rates went up, like they werent fuckin high enough already....WTF!!!!:blown: