Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ex on valentines

neptune1

My ex, or better put.....this girl I was with, from this summer is coming into the city this weekend, or so she says. She's been calling me up all freakin week saying stupid shit like "I think I might be there in time for Valentine's Day." I'm trying to be nice about it but I am having trouble figuring out a way to tell her to fuck off.

Just had to vent.

Oh, to answer your question, I wouldn't be too worried if you trust her. If you don't, I'd worry.

Just bc an ex is in town, doesn't mean that she has to see him....if she tells you that she cares for you and wants to be with you, then believe her. You can't stop someone from calling, you just have to trust that she won't answer or care to.:rolleyes:

trust your instincts. if you feel worried, then ask her the same thing you asked us "should i be worried about this?" say it nicely and don't be confrontational.

one time i was dating a guy and i was concerned about something and i just asked him about it and he answered my question and told me it was perfectly natural for me to ask it. it was so simple and he make me feel comfortable about asking. if she acts defensive or starts an arguement over it, then i'd be worried.

good luck.

It's a day , just like any other :rolleyes:

I mean yeah, there is lots of symbolism and bright pink n purple colors that go with it, but It's not like a "real" love day. I've had mostly shitty valentines days (with and without g/f), and they just exist (i feel) for business and flowers :laugh:

But seriously, if you trust her, everything should be fine. Make her aware of your concern, but also reaffirm your trust for her.

It should be A.O.K. ;)