Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
f0xyminx

The next guy's ass i grab will be

Originally posted by synderella420

Oh yeah Definitely I agree...

Especially my accordian players butt.... ;)

Thats's right baby!! :D

I just had a game last night so mine's all nice and tight and I'm ready for my rubdown ;)

Been playing soccer since I could walk...my pops coached soccer in college overseas so he got me into it.....played varsity high school...but played on the side in college and now playing pick up games everywhere....so in the end what that means...GRAB MY ASS!!!

Originally posted by wahoo

Been playing soccer since I could walk...my pops coached soccer in college overseas so he got me into it.....played varsity high school...but played on the side in college and now playing pick up games everywhere....so in the end what that means...GRAB MY ASS!!!

i would lllllllllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee to

Originally posted by origskeemr

DAMN I NEVER KNW THERE WAS SUCH A HIGH DEMAND FOR SOCCER PLAYERS:confused: A LOT OF GIRLS I CHILL WITH ALWAYS SAY THAT ALSO, I WAS ACTUALLY SURPRISED...

<~~~~~~ PLAYED SOCCER :D

<~~~~~weak spot for soccer players!!! but i also have a weak spot for jerks so.....yea...i gotta work on those weaknesses....

p.s~~"she's all that" ....soccer scene...paul walker and freddie.....followed by locker room scene.....nice

Originally posted by misk

<~~~~~weak spot for soccer players!!! but i also have a weak spot for jerks so.....yea...i gotta work on those weaknesses....

p.s~~"she's all that" ....soccer scene...paul walker and freddie.....followed by locker room scene.....nice

DAMN, I'M NOT A JERK:( BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER BROKE YOU OF SUMPTIN PROPER;)

Originally posted by misk

players.... jerks.. theyre all the same :tongue: lol... anyways, SOCCER players..... ESPECIALLY FREDDIE mMmMmmMmm now thats a player i wouldnt mind playin ball with hehehehe icon_smile_blush.gif;)

Guest danni133
Originally posted by fierydesire

I could tell babes, you got a nice lil tight bootie;)

But, I have a thing for baseball players butts...

Ahhh me too..Damn my ex, the star baseball playa for U of Miami...how I want some more of that!

~Danielle