Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think i need some steroids!

echostar

Originally posted by trancend

but all jokes aside though....being skinny and going to the gym and seeing girls i want to :hump: sucks...... either that or i need to kill all the big guys running around there

yeah well you may want to :hump: but dude isnt your dick small enough ? just eat mad protine and fiber and unsaturated fat lather rinse repeat and wait a year...

dicks don't shrink from using steriods. your balls sometimes shrink using test but can be somewhat recovered if you know what drugs to take. very common steriod myth. if you are lifting hard and getting enough protein intake plus not eating shit you should be alright. girls like skinny ripped guys :D

Originally posted by magilicuti

dicks don't shrink from using steriods. your balls sometimes shrink using test but can be somewhat recovered if you know what drugs to take. very common steriod myth. if you are lifting hard and getting enough protein intake plus not eating shit you should be alright. girls like skinny ripped guys :D

hes right you know

Just lift.........don't take steroids or even creatine. If you want to take protein, thats fine, but the shakes call for more protein than you can usually digest and then you shit out the rest of it. Another words you are shitting out your money.

Steroids and creatine will get you big and leave you deflated once you stop abusing.....I mean using it.

If you are skinny, you have so much more potential at achieving good physique because any muscle you put on will make you look ripped up. For fatter people its tougher because of all the extra skin, exercise, and dieting.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Just lift.........don't take steroids or even creatine. If you want to take protein, thats fine, but the shakes call for more protein than you can usually digest and then you shit out the rest of it. Another words you are shitting out your money.

Steroids and creatine will get you big and leave you deflated once you stop abusing.....I mean using it.

If you are skinny, you have so much more potential at achieving good physique because any muscle you put on will make you look ripped up. For fatter people its tougher because of all the extra skin, exercise, and dieting.

hes right I have been dieting and working out for about 2 months at least 3 times a week hard core and the pace it slow.

people that say you lose your gains from creatine and steriods dont' know much about either or how the human body works as well. i suggest searching on the web for info or just going to the bookstore and reading up rather then taking advice from people who really don't know what they are talking about

people that say you lose your gains from creatine and steriods dont' know much about either or how the human body works as well. i suggest searching on the web for info or just going to the bookstore and reading up rather then taking advice from people who really don't know what they are talking about

I am not claiming to be a personal trainer, i am just speaking from my own experience.

I have done research and understand how MY OWN body works. Creatine for me is good and bad. I make decent gains, and consequently, some loss after I stop taking it.

It may not be a complete waste, though. I will put the muscle back on about 2 weeks after i stop using it. It is the immediate losses that kinda suck.

Bro, I get all my information from NCAA insight. I was a D1 athlete and the requirements for competing is to build yourself up mentally and physically. The physical part requires cardio and lifting.

I have never taken creatine, roids, amino acids, or even protein supplements....but there were a lot of people on my team and in my school that did. I continued to lift a little and work out after I stopped competing as so most.

When I moved to NYC I didn't touch a weight for nearly six months and I just started up again like a month ago. I hardly lost any strength compared to what people that were on creatine and roids lost........because I packed the muscle on naturally. In three weeks this kid on my team lost about 75 pounds off his bench after he stopped loading on roids.

One of my roomates sophomore year was a DT on the football team. He roided. His playing weight was 265. After his senior season, he took the winter off and lifted about twice a week for the five week break. He came back second semester weighing 215. It honestly looked like somebody poked a hole in him and let out all the air.

If you really believe that you can keep your strength by continuing to work out after juicing or loading up on creatine, you are woefully misguided. Those books you are talking about are usually written by people trying to sell the shit or doctors that get paid to publish all the good information.

Just to let you know.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Bro, I get all my information from NCAA insight. I was a D1 athlete and the requirements for competing is to build yourself up mentally and physically. The physical part requires cardio and lifting.

I have never taken creatine, roids, amino acids, or even protein supplements....but there were a lot of people on my team and in my school that did. I continued to lift a little and work out after I stopped competing as so most.

When I moved to NYC I didn't touch a weight for nearly six months and I just started up again like a month ago. I hardly lost any strength compared to what people that were on creatine and roids lost........because I packed the muscle on naturally. In three weeks this kid on my team lost about 75 pounds off his bench after he stopped loading on roids.

One of my roomates sophomore year was a DT on the football team. He roided. His playing weight was 265. After his senior season, he took the winter off and lifted about twice a week for the five week break. He came back second semester weighing 215. It honestly looked like somebody poked a hole in him and let out all the air.

If you really believe that you can keep your strength by continuing to work out after juicing or loading up on creatine, you are woefully misguided. Those books you are talking about are usually written by people trying to sell the shit or doctors that get paid to publish all the good information.

Just to let you know.

Its true.......

A LOT of college athletes use steroids in order to get to the next level.

I take creatine and It has helped me Stay Started when I start lifting but I stopped taking it and It doesn't really do much for me any more.. I thought about roids but I need the spare dick :D

so yeah what John and larry Umm I mean Balki said...

the only thing I used is a protine supplement but thats only because Im trying to cut my calorie intake and maintain what muscle I have while doing cardio...

protine tastes grosss :puke: