Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy V-day My CP Sex Freaks!

fierydesire

:love: Well the day is here, some of us alone, some of taken, some of us don't know where we stand. I hope you all enjoy this big commercial holiday. I hope some of you get :tongue: and some get :o while others can get :hump: &

fuckingsmilies.gif

All in all, enjoy this day full of roses, candy, teddy bears, over-priced meals and a day full of love;)

As for me, I got my nice bottle of grey goose or soco, whatever I am in the mood for.....

-Sexy FieryDesire Freak....

Originally posted by fierydesire

:love: Well the day is here, some of us alone, some of taken, some of us don't know where we stand. I hope you all enjoy this big commercial holiday. I hope some of you get :tongue: and some get :o while others can get

All in all, enjoy this day full of roses, candy, teddy bears, over-priced meals and a day full of love;)

As for me, I got my nice bottle of grey goose or soco, whatever I am in the mood for.....

FIERY!!! *stomping feet with my arms crossed on my chest*

I posted the love FIRST....

:heart: *smoochie baby*...say hi to SOCO for me;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

:love: Well the day is here, some of us alone, some of taken, some of us don't know where we stand. I hope you all enjoy this big commercial holiday. I hope some of you get :tongue: and some get :o while others can get :hump: &

fuckingsmilies.gif

Happy V-Day to you too Fiery. Soco chilled? On the rocks? I think I'll do the same, care to join me?

I hope all you girls(and guys) have a wonderful day. Go out and spread some love. I have to work, but I will certainly be trying to spread some love from behind the bar. And remember single people want to bang on valenties day, so your chances of having dirty, dirty sex with an atttractive stranger are higher than normal. If all else fails I would like to have a sexboard drunken orgy, any takers I have a huge apartment with lot's of pillows.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I hope all you girls(and guys) have a wonderful day. Go out and spread some love. I have to work, but I will certainly be trying to spread some love from behind the bar. And remember single people want to bang on valenties day, so your chances of having dirty, dirty sex with an atttractive stranger are higher than normal. If all else fails I would like to have a sexboard drunken orgy, any takers I have a huge apartment with lot's of pillows.

hehe;) Well, you say we all want to bang more than usual today, but I disagree, I feel the same way everydayfuckingsmilies.gif maybe its just me:confused: