Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vikkii123

This Weekend???

Recommended Posts

So what are everyone's big plans for this weekend???

Me... well last night I won tickets to go to that Mardi Gras party that FNX is holding at Karma on Friday night... so I think it may be fun and will probably go there. Then Saturday night I think I am meeting up with an old friend and heading into Boston. Should be a good weekendluxhello.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roxychic

Hi Vikki

How'd you win the tix? That's cool. I am going to Avalon again this Friday. Probably recovering on Sat and then hopefully back out Sunday. Not sure where yet?

ITS TOO COLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Well last night was driving in the car and they said that they were still giving out tickets and to call...but they only wanted chicks to call so I called and called and got through... :)

So I will probably spend Saturday recovering....nut.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hopefully I will be at Tiesto Fri, but I don't know because like always I bone myself with planning shit for Sat afternoon. So if that don't happen maybe the Factory Sat, or World Sun. :D Does anyone see a pattern here:rolleyes: Just want to hit up NYC this weekend;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Well hopefully I will be at Tiesto Fri, but I don't know because like always I bone myself with planning shit for Sat afternoon. So if that don't happen maybe the Factory Sat, or World Sun. :D Does anyone see a pattern here:rolleyes: Just want to hit up NYC this weekend;)

I wanted to go to NYC this weekend too but the plans fell through. Plus...it is too cold to wait in those long ass lines! Have fun...I am so jelaous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well im comming down from CT this weekend and was actually gonna head right up to avalon, i was wondering if any of you know who will be the dj friday night, but it usually doesnt matter cause they always have a quality dj there so im not concerned but if any of you know who will be there that would be great to know and another thing, has anyone ever been to the matrix just wondering........:confused: :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by peda22

Well im comming down from CT this weekend and was actually gonna head right up to avalon, i was wondering if any of you know who will be the dj friday night, but it usually doesnt matter cause they always have a quality dj there so im not concerned but if any of you know who will be there that would be great to know and another thing, has anyone ever been to the matrix just wondering........:confused: :confused:

What up kid? I think this is you. Yo, it is John Debo in Avalon and umm not too sure who is in Axis. What up Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats up buddy, dude i hear ya new york is gonna be sick this weekend, but im looking forward to comming home to beantown and then next weekend will be nuts for us, hitting up avalon and then rise till eight in the morning, it will be a rough one my friend so be ready for anything....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Well hopefully I will be at Tiesto Fri, but I don't know because like always I bone myself with planning shit for Sat afternoon. So if that don't happen maybe the Factory Sat, or World Sun. :D Does anyone see a pattern here:rolleyes: Just want to hit up NYC this weekend;)

if you already didn't know... its the Pajama party at the Factory this weekend. (but i dont think its going to be as crowded as usual theme parties ) i dont know if i am going or not, i am swaying towards no, but who knows. my (NY) friends are not really partying this weekend or doing the bf/gf thing. and then i know sone other ppl from boston coming down this weekend that are looking to party... hmmmm.... :blank:

also just an fyi that Limelights closing parties are this weekend too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't know what's up for this weekend. Most likely going out somewhere in Boston, not really too sure yet. Possibly the Elbow Room out in Brighton... really good new bar and it's right down the street from me!

First weekend in a while I haven't had anything planned, which is nice for a change!

Is anyone going to SF in March for Paul Van Dyk?? I've got a couple of friends who are going, but I'm still kind of debating. I don't know if Factory will be able to contain him... NYC loves PVD! Is he there on a Friday or a Saturday??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I really don't know what's up for this weekend. Most likely going out somewhere in Boston, not really too sure yet. Possibly the Elbow Room out in Brighton... really good new bar and it's right down the street from me!

First weekend in a while I haven't had anything planned, which is nice for a change!

Is anyone going to SF in March for Paul Van Dyk?? I've got a couple of friends who are going, but I'm still kind of debating. I don't know if Factory will be able to contain him... NYC loves PVD! Is he there on a Friday or a Saturday??

I think he is there March 29 which is a Friday night. Don't know if I am going yet... all depends on how Prplhz tax season is going;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I really don't know what's up for this weekend. Most likely going out somewhere in Boston, not really too sure yet. Possibly the Elbow Room out in Brighton... really good new bar and it's right down the street from me!

First weekend in a while I haven't had anything planned, which is nice for a change!

Is anyone going to SF in March for Paul Van Dyk?? I've got a couple of friends who are going, but I'm still kind of debating. I don't know if Factory will be able to contain him... NYC loves PVD! Is he there on a Friday or a Saturday??

its a friday the 29th and i will be there! :D it should be interesting cuz ppl are gonna be lining up at like 8 for this! first retrun to nyc since last aprril! I know cuz i was supposed to go and couldnt. Its easter wweekend, but my sister and my mom are coming here (NYC) instead of me going back to boston! so i am not missing this for the world! :)

and yeah Junior is spinning tonight at LImelight -- i think he's doing a classics night tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

its a friday the 29th and i will be there! :D it should be interesting cuz ppl are gonna be lining up at like 8 for this! first retrun to nyc since last aprril! I know cuz i was supposed to go and couldnt. Its easter wweekend, but my sister and my mom are coming here (NYC) instead of me going back to boston! so i am not missing this for the world! :)

and yeah Junior is spinning tonight at LImelight -- i think he's doing a classics night tonight.

I bet tonight will be real interesting at the Limelight:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

its a friday the 29th and i will be there! :D it should be interesting cuz ppl are gonna be lining up at like 8 for this! first retrun to nyc since last aprril! I know cuz i was supposed to go and couldnt. Its easter wweekend, but my sister and my mom are coming here (NYC) instead of me going back to boston! so i am not missing this for the world! :)

and yeah Junior is spinning tonight at LImelight -- i think he's doing a classics night tonight.

OK, I thought it was a Friday... the original plan was to hit-up PVD on Friday, then Howells at Vinyl on Saturday... sounds like a great weekend. I had no idea it was Easter weekend though, so that pretty much blows those plans away :blown:

I could still make it for Friday, but last time we went all the way down to NYC to see a big show we got burnt (never got in), and I wouldn't want to go through hell like that again. Plus long lines and uber-overcrowding at SF might not be ideal.

Who knows, maybe we'll just suck it up and go anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

OK, I thought it was a Friday... the original plan was to hit-up PVD on Friday, then Howells at Vinyl on Saturday... sounds like a great weekend. I had no idea it was Easter weekend though, so that pretty much blows those plans away :blown:

I could still make it for Friday, but last time we went all the way down to NYC to see a big show we got burnt (never got in), and I wouldn't want to go through hell like that again. Plus long lines and uber-overcrowding at SF might not be ideal.

Who knows, maybe we'll just suck it up and go anyway

if my fam wasn't already staying at my apt i would say that you and Jackie are more than welcome to crash.... actually i dont know when they are coming down (friday or saturday)

but kaydup if you end up coming down pm me or something. if i end up going to la factoria we should meet up ! :idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

if my fam wasn't already staying at my apt i would say that you and Jackie are more than welcome to crash.... actually i dont know when they are coming down (friday or saturday)

but kaydup if you end up coming down pm me or something. if i end up going to la factoria we should meet up ! :idea:

Definatly will do that!! And I forgot that Howells will be at Vinyl that Sat. Seening him next fri for a few hours just doesn't fill me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

if my fam wasn't already staying at my apt i would say that you and Jackie are more than welcome to crash.... actually i dont know when they are coming down (friday or saturday)

but kaydup if you end up coming down pm me or something. if i end up going to la factoria we should meet up ! :idea:

Thanks Sue, I appreciate the offer! We actually have a pretty good hook-up as far as NYC goes. A friend of ours works for the Marriott and can get rooms for 80 - 120 a night. We'll usually go with at least 4 people, so it ends up coming out really cheap! Maybe some random weekend if Jackie and me are looking to go to NYC we'll take you up on it! And if you ever... ever ever ever need a place to crash in Boston (well, Allston actually :)) don't hesitate to ask! My place is small, but it's got a kegorator, a big-screen and an air hockey table :D

I've been dying to catch Howells at Vinyl, but I think I'm going to wait until it's warmer, or there's another good DJ on Friday in the city. I've always wanted to check out DT on a Friday, but from what everyone's been saying that party is getting lame and over-crowded :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Thanks Sue, I appreciate the offer! We actually have a pretty good hook-up as far as NYC goes. A friend of ours works for the Marriott and can get rooms for 80 - 120 a night. We'll usually go with at least 4 people, so it ends up coming out really cheap! Maybe some random weekend if Jackie and me are looking to go to NYC we'll take you up on it! And if you ever... ever ever ever need a place to crash in Boston (well, Allston actually :)) don't hesitate to ask! My place is small, but it's got a kegorator, a big-screen and an air hockey table :D

I've been dying to catch Howells at Vinyl, but I think I'm going to wait until it's warmer, or there's another good DJ on Friday in the city. I've always wanted to check out DT on a Friday, but from what everyone's been saying that party is getting lame and over-crowded :rolleyes:

You should go to Vinyl for DT a time that there is something else big going on. Like tomorrow I am sure it will be the loyal regulars because of the Roxy and Tiesto at Exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Thanks Sue, I appreciate the offer! We actually have a pretty good hook-up as far as NYC goes. A friend of ours works for the Marriott and can get rooms for 80 - 120 a night. We'll usually go with at least 4 people, so it ends up coming out really cheap! Maybe some random weekend if Jackie and me are looking to go to NYC we'll take you up on it! And if you ever... ever ever ever need a place to crash in Boston (well, Allston actually :)) don't hesitate to ask! My place is small, but it's got a kegorator, a big-screen and an air hockey table :D

I've been dying to catch Howells at Vinyl, but I think I'm going to wait until it's warmer, or there's another good DJ on Friday in the city. I've always wanted to check out DT on a Friday, but from what everyone's been saying that party is getting lame and over-crowded :rolleyes:

thanks brian! i am usually all set in boston too but when my friends start acting like drama queens i'll be knocking on your door wiht my pillow! :laugh::tongue:

ok this is pretty random, but on my way back from lunch i walk back into my office and i see this guy in the lobby and i do a double take -- its DJjonstephen whom i met at a CP meetup like a month ago! lmao he's here on business. he was like whne you told me what you did, i didn think it was here. (delias). :laugh: his business associate was like how did you two meet? we kinda just looked at each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

thanks brian! i am usually all set in boston too but when my friends start acting like drama queens i'll be knocking on your door wiht my pillow! :laugh::tongue:

ok this is pretty random, but on my way back from lunch i walk back into my office and i see this guy in the lobby and i do a double take -- its DJjonstephen whom i met at a CP meetup like a month ago! lmao he's here on business. he was like whne you told me what you did, i didn think it was here. (delias). :laugh: his business associate was like how did you two meet? we kinda just looked at each other.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that is funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

random right? my friends joke around that its not 6 degress with me. its like 2 degrees. lol

btw Kaydup... you are just in school up in boston right? where do you go?

Nope wish, I graduated in 2000 from school in CT. I am working in betwee my posts;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Nope wish, I graduated in 2000 from school in CT. I am working in betwee my posts;)

same here :laugh: (working in between posts). wjat do you do for work that is.

sigh... will this day be over. then again i am just going to the gym after work. :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×