Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Night -- Tina Ann Live at Joeys

This Friday Night @ Joeys, Tina Ann live performing the hottest track on WKTU "In My Dreams" and her #1 from 2001 "Don't Want Another Man". Those who haven't seen the show this is a must see. Resident DJ Kirk Lopez (Sunday afternoons at the Surf).

Next Friday, MUZIK (the last Friday of the month journey into SOUND) present the White Party at White Room NJ with special guest DJ Ziggy from Saturdays at the World Famous White Room at Exit.

Friday, March 1st join me in celebrating my 21st birthday (haha) with special guest DJ Denny Tsettos.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

This Friday Night @ Joeys, Tina Ann live performing the hottest track on WKTU "In My Dreams" and her #1 from 2001 "Don't Want Another Man". Those who haven't seen the show this is a must see. Resident DJ Kirk Lopez (Sunday afternoons at the Surf).

Next Friday, MUZIK (the last Friday of the month journey into SOUND) present the White Party at White Room NJ with special guest DJ Ziggy from Saturdays at the World Famous White Room at Exit.

Friday, March 1st join me in celebrating my 21st birthday (haha) with special guest DJ Denny Tsettos.

:

IM COMING UP TONITE SO BE READY FOR ME !!

bounce: :afro::hump: