Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Future Buzz Lineups (March/April)

andre9000

As some of u may know, there's a pre-WMC party Wed Mar 20th with Pappa, Nick Warren, and Sander Kleinenburg.

Also supposedly Lee Burridge and Jimmy Van M on the 15th.

I've also heard DJing in March is Howells and Steve Lawler

In April is Seb Fontaine, Richie Hawtin, Sandra Collins....

This is according to DCone magazine, so not starting rumors (except I don't know 100% about burridge/van M), the rest is fact according to that mag....

Sander, Pappa & Warren are on the 20th

Howells on the 22nd

Ive heard rumors on the 15th and they could be true since most of those DJ's will be at WMC its likely they wil be on the east coast.

Dunno about Lawler nor Seb Fontaine, Richie Hawtin, Sandra Collins in April but it might be true, we just need to wait and see.

According to Howell's website he is booked for Buzz on March 22nd. Lawler's site doesn't have him listed for Buzz in March, but his website lists the Friday after he plays Vinyl in NYC as being just "USA" so hopefully that'll be Buzz because we deserve it more than anywhere else, obviously. I sure hope Hawtin does come back soon and does more than 2 hours (or there's another good techno DJ that night).

Originally posted by Kuro

I sure hope Hawtin does come back soon and does more than 2 hours (or there's another good techno DJ that night).

Word to that. I like every single one of those guys who is supposed to be coming, so I think it's gonna be a good month, Buzz-wise....

He is playing Sound Factory. I guess he needs a big venue to play in in NYC and since there is no Twilo and no fucking Glowbana, there're limited choices other than some one off event. It's not like Vinyl could handle the crowd that would turn out for PVD.