Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some feed back.......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok, some of yous might wonder why I talk about lauderdale but never went, well I'm still going, but my grandma has been sick and now she is dieing,:( so I knew it all along thats why I never went. Didn't want to be away from her. wanted to be there for her.

So soon I'm going to Fla with only things that can fit in my car. I'm on a budget. So my questions are this;

has anyone ever slept on the Aero Bed before, not an air mattress but an Aero bed? I want to see if its a temporary solution for a bed for my first months in Fla, I can get em cheap off ebay, brand new...

also those apartment web sites. do they really work? Has any of yous ever tried them... I lost my place to stay down there, so i need a new one....

thanks for any help...........

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok, some of yous might wonder why I talk about lauderdale but never went, well I'm still going, but my grandma has been sick and now she is dieing,:( so I knew it all along thats why I never went. Didn't want to be away from her. wanted to be there for her.

So soon I'm going to Fla with only things that can fit in my car. I'm on a budget. So my questions are this;

has anyone ever slept on the Aero Bed before, not an air mattress but an Aero bed? I want to see if its a temporary solution for a bed for my first months in Fla, I can get em cheap off ebay, brand new...

also those apartment web sites. do they really work? Has any of yous ever tried them... I lost my place to stay down there, so i need a new one....

thanks for any help...........

when i first moved out here.....i paid like $250 to one of those apartment finder websites......IMO....they have nothing to offer......i would find out if the newspapers are online (which im sure they are) and look that way....usually online newspapers are soo much easier to browse through than regular newspapers....that is how i found my apartment!!!! and it is free!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Sorry to hear about your grandma, SALEEN.

Have you tried the local YWCA?:D

seriously, try the newspapers. even if you rent a room for a few weeks, atleast it's a start.

Guest saleen351

thanks for the input everyone, I think I'm gonna buy one of those beds but make sure it has a return policy, so I'll try it out for a night, my buddy has a colman one for camping and he sez it better then his real bed...:confused: I never got to try it though....

thanks for the apt info, I guess you guys responded so well to my post cause you want me off of here , well don't worry Fla has the internet too, I'll always be scum from Jersey, and proud of it!