Clubplanet Nightlife Community

random dutch girls

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Dutch Girl Rock! I spent a lot of time in Holland over the last two years and the only thing I can remember about Holland (besides the great bud, shrooms and pills) is that they are some of coolest people I have ever met. And every woman there has a bangin' ass!!

oh shit! that explains why these chicks had phat asses! you mean they are all like that??

Originally posted by jroo

oh shit! that explains why these chicks had phat asses! you mean they are all like that??

I don't think the one with $10,000 tits is Dutch but the blonde is. This pic was taken at a walk through brothel in amsterdam. I have no idea how I got these pics, cause I would NEVER go into a place like that.

I don't think the one with $10,000 tits is Dutch but the blonde is. This pic was taken at a walk through brothel in amsterdam. I have no idea how I got these pics, cause I would NEVER go into a place like that.

uh-huh :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

uh-huh :D :D

holland is definatly the place to live. All soft drugs are legal, the women are hot, and there is always some turkish Donar Kebap stand that is open. Hollan is geared for the pot smokers, cause if you are to fucked up to make it to a Donar stand, they have vending machines built into the buildings that have cold sandwiches and sodas in them.

holland is definatly the place to live. All soft drugs are legal, the women are hot, and there is always some turkish Donar Kebap stand that is open. Hollan is geared for the pot smokers, cause if you are to fucked up to make it to a Donar stand, they have vending machines built into the buildings that have cold sandwiches and sodas in them.

yeh, i good friend of mine is half dutch half german, that girl has it going ON!!!!!!! I guess I need to pay her a visit :D