Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jroo

random dutch girls

14 posts in this topic

Originally posted by jroo

one of them looks like the female verison of ozzy, but im not telling you which one.

ewwwwwwwwwwww...female version of Ozzie?

or is Ozzie a male version of one of 'em?

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dutch Girl Rock! I spent a lot of time in Holland over the last two years and the only thing I can remember about Holland (besides the great bud, shrooms and pills) is that they are some of coolest people I have ever met. And every woman there has a bangin' ass!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Dutch Girl Rock! I spent a lot of time in Holland over the last two years and the only thing I can remember about Holland (besides the great bud, shrooms and pills) is that they are some of coolest people I have ever met. And every woman there has a bangin' ass!!

oh shit! that explains why these chicks had phat asses! you mean they are all like that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

oh shit! that explains why these chicks had phat asses! you mean they are all like that??

I don't think the one with $10,000 tits is Dutch but the blonde is. This pic was taken at a walk through brothel in amsterdam. I have no idea how I got these pics, cause I would NEVER go into a place like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I don't think the one with $10,000 tits is Dutch but the blonde is. This pic was taken at a walk through brothel in amsterdam. I have no idea how I got these pics, cause I would NEVER go into a place like that.

uh-huh :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

uh-huh :D :D

holland is definatly the place to live. All soft drugs are legal, the women are hot, and there is always some turkish Donar Kebap stand that is open. Hollan is geared for the pot smokers, cause if you are to fucked up to make it to a Donar stand, they have vending machines built into the buildings that have cold sandwiches and sodas in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

holland is definatly the place to live. All soft drugs are legal, the women are hot, and there is always some turkish Donar Kebap stand that is open. Hollan is geared for the pot smokers, cause if you are to fucked up to make it to a Donar stand, they have vending machines built into the buildings that have cold sandwiches and sodas in them.

yeh, i good friend of mine is half dutch half german, that girl has it going ON!!!!!!! I guess I need to pay her a visit :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yeh, i good friend of mine is half dutch half german, that girl has it going ON!!!!!!! I guess I need to pay her a visit :D

I think her name is "only 50 guilders" or at least that what she kept saying to everyone as they walked by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crownroyal

yo thats a bad pic of annamarjet. shes so hot.

what the fuck! royal man, next time you use my shit LOG OUT!!!!!!

(this is jimi, i posted that annamarjet was hot just so u guys know)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crownroyal

what the fuck! royal man, next time you use my shit LOG OUT!!!!!!

(this is jimi, i posted that annamarjet was hot just so u guys know)

Dude you better not have read my PM's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0