Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LEVEL: 2/15 Peformance by Gioia!!!

suedenyc

Greetings from NYC. Just wanted to let you guys know that Gioia (from the 80's/90's girl group Expose') will be peforming at LEVEL in South Beach on Friday, Feb 15th. Showtime is approx 2am.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Gioia and Expose'. They were behind the huge hits: Come Go With Me, Exposed To Love, Point Of No Return, Let Me Be The One, Seasons Change, What You Don't Know, I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, etc...

Gioia left the group after developing a throat tumor and the group broke up after that. Years later, her tumor dissolved on it's own and she's back solo...looking and sounding better than ever.

Today she's back into dance music. She released a club track called "Free To Be" and today is working on her solo album featuring tons of big names including DJ Eddie Baez, Jonathan Peters and others.

Anyway, Friday night's show is going to kick ass. If you're at LEVEL or not sure where to go Friday, check her out.

Her website is: http://www.gioiabruno.com

Here's the ad from LEVEL's website:

level.jpg