Clubplanet Nightlife Community

remember me ?

orchid21

Originally posted by orchid21

i missed you all :) i am back !

GO AWAY TRAITOR!!!!! lollollol....hey you my favorite of all girlies on this or any other board.... I miss you, I miss you and I can't even tell you how happy I am right now to see you here :) That definitely will get me through my day at the office...

luv ya :heart:

aaaaaaaaahhhhh you guys are some...i am siting here with the biggest smile on my face so good to be back :)

clubkat - when are we celebrating ?

ReginaP- long time no talk yes, i graduated last may and damn it SUCKS now...i wanna be back in college remember how much i used to bitch about NYU...times change

tastyt-- good good when are u coming to SF ?:)

djmoonshine- hey girlie how is college treating you? how is your boy? still with him? (i have a feeling you will ask me "which one?" ) ;)

fierydesire - vinyl was good but today will be AWESOME this is where i am gonna shake my toosh :)

az-tec - even though you see me "all" the time you still can miss me :(

siceone - yeah what you said

and finally my LOVELY flying high <- I LOVE YOU and your BOY!

can i say B&S ? ;)

aaaaaaaaahhhhh you guys are some...i am siting here with the biggest smile on my face so good to be back :)

djmoonshine- hey girlie how is college treating you? how is your boy? still with him? (i have a feeling you will ask me "which one?" ) ;)

lol... lina baby~ not with the old boy... hes a big penis... im not really with anyone now... there are a few possibilities, but we'll see... :D;):tongue:

when i come home i better see you out!!!

:heart:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lol... lina baby~ not with the old boy... hes a big penis... im not really with anyone now... there are a few possibilities, but we'll see... :D;):tongue:

when i come home i better see you out!!!

:heart:

definately...how abot a sex board meet up?

definately...how abot a sex board meet up?

celebrating whenever u want hehe!!!

::come to cox...feel the cox...be the cox hehe::

I think everyones gonna come out to that, even trying to drag moonie down :D So come cme come!!! :love:

~OhoH! Did Arthur get my pm about Not for Kids??? I was waiting for him to write me back but he never did!!! Hes ok babies ::if he doesnt already know:: Saw him in one of those fetish* pics that herectic always posts ;) ~