Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Did You Know??

origskeemr

I knew my last night before* completley moving away from Jersey ::right after high school graduation. . .

. . .Im at Virginia on the beach at like 4a.m., watching the sunrise all by my lonesome, and it hit me like mothafuckin lightning. . . that there was no place i would rather be, than in his arms.

::needless to say, i took a huuuge risk.....but it worked out just fine::

valantines.gifliefde.gifsmlove2.gifbolletje.gif

To me it's just this feeling in your gut....

Like when your with that person, you look at him (or her) and think he's gorgeous, inside and out. And when he (or she) leaves, you never want to let them go...When he (or she) is sick or just in distress, you'd give your right arm to make it all better....Not to mention accepting his (or her) flaws, and not really ever even noticing them as "flaws"...And there's always that look....like when you look at each other and you both can read each others minds.....Don't forget the way he (or she) makes you warm...or even heated;) on the coldest night during winter......

These things...and then some....help let me know when I'm in trouble/LOVE...

marcid21...that is sooo well said. I'm not sure I can add anything to the above.

It's definitely the feeling that you can be yourself without feeling awkward or in need to impress anyone. You enjoy being next to that person and every time you look at him/her you just want to hug and love them. They can make you feel better if things are going wrong just by being close to you and they always seem to be able to just say the right thing at the right moment. If you have a 'fight' with them, you feel really bad and just want the stupid fight to end (even though it might mean that you "lose" the argument....winning or losing an argument just doesn't seem to be the important issue anymore).

Mmmhhhh, I'm soooo in love :)

It's crazy... it creeps up on you and you don't realize it at all until- BAM! One day it just hits you like a ton of bricks, and you're a lost cause! For me it was always like- I'd look at the guy and suddenly, it felt like my heart was in my throat, and for an instant my breath had stopped- it's just insane, there's nothing in the world like it. And when it's good and healthy and the person feels the same way about you, it's the best thing in the world.

Originally posted by marcid21

Like when your with that person, you look at him (or her) and think he's gorgeous, inside and out. And when he (or she) leaves, you never want to let them go...When he (or she) is sick or just in distress, you'd give your right arm to make it all better....Not to mention accepting his (or her) flaws, and not really ever even noticing them as "flaws"...And there's always that look....like when you look at each other and you both can read each others minds.....Don't forget the way he (or she) makes you warm...or even heated;) on the coldest night during winter......

:D

listening to Hold On My Heart by Phil Collins, in a diner, sharing a Sunday, fighting for the cherry just so you can offer it to the other...staring into each other's eyes as tears build up because you can not believe someone that beautiful is staring back at you...

seeing her in your sweats after spending the night together, driving her home, thinking, "wow...i dont think anybody has ever looked so good..", you kiss good-bye over-tired, complete mind and body exhaustion, and for the first time, the words roll off your tongue without even thinking as if it was there all along...probably was...

Originally posted by marcid21

Originally posted by tastyt

It's crazy... it creeps up on you and you don't realize it at all until- BAM! One day it just hits you like a ton of bricks, and you're a lost cause! For me it was always like- I'd look at the guy and suddenly, it felt like my heart was in my throat, and for an instant my breath had stopped- it's just insane, there's nothing in the world like it. And when it's good and healthy and the person feels the same way about you, it's the best thing in the world.

These response combined are what I would have said :love:

The first time was unbelieveable....Just the feel that you get, the butterflies I got every single time I saw him, the look in his eyes and mine, the twinkle....LOVE is so wonderful whether it makes you feel good or brings you pain. I think that the feeling that you get from it is better than being on any other drug in this world...

Orig babe, when you do ever feel it, your gonna be in awe....:)

Originally posted by fierydesire

These response combined are what I would have said :love:

The first time was unbelieveable....Just the feel that you get, the butterflies I got every single time I saw him, the look in his eyes and mine, the twinkle....LOVE is so wonderful whether it makes you feel good or brings you pain. I think that the feeling that you get from it is better than being on any other drug in this world...

Orig babe, when you do ever feel it, your gonna be in awe....:)

I HOPE SO:love: BUT WHILE I WAIT I WILL JUST HAVE FUN:D

MARCID~~MOONIE IS RITE IT DOES SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN

ORIG<~~~ like i told u before...One day your girl will come and u will be so happy. AND WHEN U DO FIND THIS GIRL.....IF SHE DOESNT TREAT YOU GOOD (LIKE I KNOW YOU'LL TREAT HER) THEN I WILL HAVE TO BEAT HER. lol...dont worry about it, your day is right around the corner.

c.lo:D

Originally posted by clo

ORIG<~~~ like i told u before...One day your girl will come and u will be so happy. AND WHEN U DO FIND THIS GIRL.....IF SHE DOESNT TREAT YOU GOOD (LIKE I KNOW YOU'LL TREAT HER) THEN I WILL HAVE TO BEAT HER. lol...dont worry about it, your day is right around the corner.

c.lo:D

NO I KNOW I DONT SWEAT IT ANYMORE... WHEN IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS I AM JUST WONDERIN;)

hmmm..good question. its just like most people say..." just know it when it happens" there's not a real way to describe it, and its different for everyone. i dont know what made me realize i was "in love". but i was absolutely positive that i was in love when it happened. i just looked her in the eyes one night, and i knew that this girl made me happier than anyone ever could before. and i knew i loved her with all my heart. and she still is, without a doubt, the absolute love of my life :love:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

hmmm..good question. its just like most people say..." just know it when it happens" there's not a real way to describe it, and its different for everyone. i dont know what made me realize i was "in love". but i was absolutely positive that i was in love when it happened. i just looked her in the eyes one night, and i knew that this girl made me happier than anyone ever could before. and i knew i loved her with all my heart. and she still is, without a doubt, the absolute love of my life :love:

awww...:cry:

Originally posted by origskeemr

THANX;) GOOD RESPONSES BY EVERYONE:D I ACTUALLY LIKE READING EVERYONES EXPERIENCE:tongue: I AM KINDA LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FEELING ONE CALLS LOVE... IF IT MAKES ME OR BREAKS ME I JUST WANNA TASTE A LIL

aaaaww....the wizard finally gave the tin man his heart!!!!!:rolleyes:;)

I HOPE SO:love: BUT WHILE I WAIT I WILL JUST HAVE FUN:D

MARCID~~MOONIE IS RITE IT DOES SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN

:love: =...

Logic playing not a single role...

Obscure desires hidden within another...

Vicarious illusions within your mind...

Eclipsing, the two hearts that fate have bound for eternity...

WHEN DID YOU REALIZED YOU WERE IN LOVE?? I HAVE NEVER BEEN NOR I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE, BUT I WAS JUST CURIOUS HOW YOU GUYS KNEW... WHEN DID YOU REALIZE? WHAT MADE YOU REALIZE (A SITUATION, MOMENT, ETC)?

You know youre in love when you think about the person more then you think about yourself, or what youre doing... when all the colors seem brighter, and all the love songs finally make sense and you listen to them, you know youre in love when you would die for the other person, you know youre in love when one look, one breathe, a slight touch can turn the worst day into the best one ever, everytime... when you wake up next to the person and the only thing you can think of is im still dreaming... when you would do anything for that person... and most importantly you know youre in love when every breathe you take, every move you make, every thing you do, everything you plan is for that person to be happy... and you put their happiness above and beyond your own or anyone elses... thats just a lil bit of how i know when im in love... I was only in it once... and i dont think i can ever be in it again... :( :( :(