Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone can now relax

ibclubbin

Why is Digital Allies so popular? I heard their song "without you" and i think it was terrible and it sounded like a cheap imitation of trance, or electronic music for that matter. I thought the guy's voice was terrible! I don't know...that's my opinion. Is this new song similar?

i personally liked "without you" ... "where are you my love" was not as great.. i dunno why u guys bash on him so much... Luzzi personally isnt a very high class guy but that doesnt mean his songs r shit... i coulda sworn this board luved the track when it came out... I was the one that didnt like it... but after listenin to it... it kicked in...

KTU might play out the songs... but that doesnt make it any worse...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Digital Allies - Where Are You My Love has been catalogued at Satellite Records and it is officially released on vinyl...

whew....and I was getting nervous for a while:laugh:

BG

do u tend to get nervous when u hear the word vinyl!?!?! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skeemr4

His new song is pretty dope...be on the lookout ;)

the new one is pretty good...and i think Luzzi is starting to feel the hate towards his singing....he even decided to use some profanity in the lyrics...lol "and you keep fucking with my mind!!!"

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i dont appreciate some faceless slut talking shit....at least wakeup i know spins vinyl so i understand why he's a dick:laugh:...misk just always yaps her mouth:rolleyes:

BG

i spin cds too just that mean im not a dick or a 1/2 dick. i just cant stand a dj who spins nothing but cds. though atleast 90% of what i spin is vinyl (cds for nothing but accepellas,unreleased or for loopin a track, though if u use vinyl u can do that with ur pioneer 500), cds just take away the whole aspect of djing. if ur jsut starting out and that is ur only means to sit on the comp and be a mp3 heewaaaa thats one thing. :laugh: atleast move on or atleast try to spin on tables.

Originally posted by wakeup

i spin cds too just that mean im not a dick or a 1/2 dick. i just cant stand a dj who spins nothing but cds. though atleast 90% of what i spin is vinyl (cds for nothing but accepellas,unreleased or for loopin a track, though if u use vinyl u can do that with ur pioneer 500), cds just take away the whole aspect of djing. if ur jsut starting out and that is ur only means to sit on the comp and be a mp3 heewaaaa thats one thing. :laugh: atleast move on or atleast try to spin on tables.

wakeup, how long have you been spinning? (this is not meant to be rude) do you have a demo or anything I could hear?

i've only been spinning for about a year and a half....im making the move over to vinyl as soon as i move into a new place (no room for tables in my current house)

to be honest with you, i feel that ability and programming are more important than the medium that the DJ spins on....last night i was at Exit in the white room listening to some guy play the worst music whatsoever...do you think i cared if he was playing two records or not???? all i cared was that he was horrible:barf:

BG

i start spinnin when i was 15 im 25 now. i was 1st into freestyle but gradually got into techno when it came around in the early 90's. but when iw as 18 or so i got out of it due to goin away to college at UNLV, so my dumb ass sold my 1200's. do u know how people reacted to spinnin cds back then, they were laughed upon. then in 98/99 i ran into some people in the "industry" who got me back into it. went out bought tables again. i dont have any recent demo cds latest one i have is probably sept. cause something happened with my cd burner. lately ive just made tapes,been to lazy to bother. i agree about the programming is key, thats why i posted about closing with the yanni dub? pm me when u get a chance.