Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brooke burke??

origskeemr

Originally posted by legend38

LOL she is hot, but I am a Jules Asner fan myself

LOL, I THINK LAST NIGHT I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TAKEN ANYTHING:D BUT EVEN WITH A HEADACHE THE FOLLOWING MORNING, I STILL KNOW BROOKE IS SOOOOOOO HOT. GEEZ SHE WAS WEARING THE UGLIES OUTFITS AND I WAS STILL SAYIN "OMG SHE IS SO HOT, I WOULD MARRY HER IN A SEC."

Originally posted by wahoo

she is one of the hottest women period...she had probably one of the best ever playboy pictorials a couple of months ago...i'd get wild on her!

For your pleasure origskeemer!

008_bbn.jpg

004_bbf.jpg

THANX KID:D YEH WHEN I USE TO COOK AT A COUNTRY CLUB MY BOSS GOT ME THE PLAYBOY SHE WAS IN (NEVER OWNED A PLAYBOY) I WOULDNT LET GO OF IT AND NEVER GOT TIRED OF STARIN AT HER... SHE IS SOOOOOO FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY, AND HER BODY IS UNDESCRIBABLE. I THINK I HAVE SEEN EVERY NAKED SHOT SHE HAS EVER DONE... I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WOULD :tongue: HER ASS (AND I AINT DOWN WIT THAT SHIT) BUT FOR HER ANYTHING:grin:

Originally posted by danni133

Ehhh fake tits and a chipmunk face don't impress me..rather do J. Lo

Are you with me DG?

~Danielle

I dont know about DG but I'm definatley with you when you say you'd rather do J. Lo. But I think Brooke has is hotter than to dismiss with a mere "fake tits and a chipmunk face"...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Brooke Burke is a hottie as wellas Britney... However, I do not find one single thing the least bit attractive abou J. Ho...... I have never liked her, there is something about her that just is very unappealing to me....

The thing that makes her so sexy is her sense of class. Her breasts are not HUGE, and not ugly tiny. They are the perfect size. Her face is gorgeus. Her legs are wonderful. and c'mon, the ass??? the ass is amazing, we all know that.

To tell you the truth, Britney is the unappealing one to me.

Guest danni133
Originally posted by makeakillin

The thing that makes her so sexy is her sense of class. Her breasts are not HUGE, and not ugly tiny. They are the perfect size. Her face is gorgeus. Her legs are wonderful. and c'mon, the ass??? the ass is amazing, we all know that.

To tell you the truth, Britney is the unappealing one to me.

EXACTLY! Me and you think alike! Now let's go hunt J. Lo down and attack!

~Danielle

Originally posted by origskeemr

eh i am with spygirl2 on this one. although i think jLo is very pretty also but i feel she has no work for brooke burke.

I am glad someone agrees. I don't even think J. Ho is pretty anymore, she is all played out....To each their own....:rolleyes: