Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brooke burke??

origskeemr

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I am glad someone agrees. I don't even think J. Ho is pretty anymore, she is all played out....To each their own....:rolleyes:

I DUNNO MAYBE ITS WHERE I LIVE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIRL LIKE BROOKE BURKE WALKIN AROUND, EVEN IF SHE DOES HAVE FAKE BOOBS AND LOOKS LIKE A CHIPMUNK:tongue:

<~~~~~~~ CHIPMUNK LOVER

Originally posted by synderella420

She is pretty..

but it also does help her that her husband is a plastic surgeon one of the top ones for the stars..

He is fucking ugly too she is way to pretty for him but hey to each their own..

Better living through science then, just take a look at Pam Anderson. Pam's plastic surgeon should have his work in a museum right next to the Mona Lisa. Although beauty is only skin deep, breast implants have been getting flat-chested girls the attention they've always wanted. All the power to 'em!

Originally posted by makeakillin

The thing that makes her so sexy is her sense of class. Her breasts are not HUGE, and not ugly tiny. They are the perfect size. Her face is gorgeus. Her legs are wonderful. and c'mon, the ass??? the ass is amazing, we all know that.

To tell you the truth, Britney is the unappealing one to me.

Class? How on earth can you say J-Lo has class? Have you seen the way she dresses at formal award shows?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Brooke Burke is a hottie as wellas Britney... However, I do not find one single thing the least bit attractive abou J. Ho...... I have never liked her, there is something about her that just is very unappealing to me....

I am so glad not to be alone in my anti-J-Lo campaign, lol...

She is tiiiiiired :zzz:

If you look at J-Lo's features (facial features) they are not that attractive, her nose is fucked up... and if you look at her ass, its not exactly round and tight... it is droopy and it does not look so good. I saw her once in this little outfit, I think it was on an MTV show for the troops, damn, that girl has some wide thighs, she is huge!!

Originally posted by origskeemr

I DUNNO MAYBE ITS WHERE I LIVE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIRL LIKE BROOKE BURKE WALKIN AROUND, EVEN IF SHE DOES HAVE FAKE BOOBS AND LOOKS LIKE A CHIPMUNK:tongue:

<~~~~~~~ CHIPMUNK LOVER

I don't think she looks like a chipmunk!?!?!?!?!?!

Profile: Brooke Burke

Born: September 8, 1971 Tucson, Arizona, USA

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 110

Measurements: 36-22-34

Background: French, Irish, Portuguese

Fiancé: Garth Fisher, plastic surgeon

Currently Resides: Los Angeles, Ca

Education: UCLA

Biography: Brooke Burke

Brooke Burke was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. Her exotic, original looks can be attributed to her family's heritage, which blends her French/Irish father with her Portuguese/Irish mother.

The middle child of 7 siblings (with 3 older sisters and 3 younger brothers), Brooke wanted to pursue an atypical career -- but never dreamt of becoming an entertainment media figure.

The aspiring rock band drummer got her start in entertainment after she was noticed for her stunning good looks. She was accompanying a friend to a modeling agency, when she was the one who was immediately noticed by a talent scout.

The former beauty pageant winner decided to pursue a modeling career. Her beauty pageant experience led her to become a print model by the age of 18, in everything from magazine covers and billboards to swimsuit calendars.

Brooke garnered an acting scholarship and headed to Los Angeles where she would spend most of her time as a broadcast journalism student at UCLA (she was now interested in communications). But her studies were not her full-time job, as Brooke also spent her free time behind the camera as a model.

Becoming a high-profile model would not be difficult after having signed with modeling agencies such as Ford, Wilhelmina and Cunningham-Escott-Dipene. Brooke was ready to add up to a dozen magazine covers to her resumé, not to mention several television commercials, namely, the Bally Total Fitness commercials (as the "beautiful body"), Discover Card commercials (as Derek Jeter's dream date), and commercials for Coca-Cola, Anheuser-Busch and M Professional Cosmetics.

When E! was searching for a replacement for its show Wild On, a swimwear company that Brooke worked for recommended her to the entertainment network. After the encouragement of a friend of hers, Brooke went for a casual meeting and interview with E!, which led to a trial show in Spain.

E! was looking for a spontaneous, personable and down-to-earth person, and since Brooke fit the bill perfectly, she was signed to a three-year contract with the network as host of the travel show, Wild On.

Taking modeling to new heights, Brooke appeard on the cover of Play.boy's May 2001 issue.

When she's not traveling to the most exotic places in the world, Brooke enjoys staying home with her pets and fiancé, a plastic surgeon named Garth Fisher. While at her Los Angeles home (where she spends a maximum of 15 days per month), the jet setter stays fit by practicing yoga, kickboxing, scuba diving, taking long walks, and relaxes by cooking and reading.

From traveling around the world as a model to seeing the world as the host of Wild On, Brooke recognizes how important family is and her charitable nature is what drives her to volunteer for non-profit organizations such as Athletes & Entertainers for Kids and the Entertainment Industry Foundation.