Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in, TEMPTS UPDATE......

Spoke to the man, the myth, the legend last night and here is the scoop for the first month at TEMPTS:

Opening weekend is April 27th with none other than DENNY spinning on the 1 and 2's

Memorial Day blow out, per usual, is scheduled for, get this, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

Look for V.I.P. card giveaways at JOEY's in Clifton, ABYSS and the SOUNDGARDEN. Anyone who gets a voucher is GUARANTEED a VIP card.

Also, the staff is considering a SUPER VIP card, cost between $100 and $150 which will entitle the card holder and a specific number of guests to not wait on-line, just walk right in.

After the Grand Opening Weekend Party in April, the 3 weekends that follow will also have voucher giveaways for VIP cards at TEMPTS up to but NOT including Memorial day weekend.

PEACE

JBR

Guest saleen351

jbr someone told that they are remodeling some part of tempts, is that true............ Please someone put in another bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Spoke to the man, the myth, the legend last night and here is the scoop for the first month at TEMPTS:

Opening weekend is April 27th with none other than DENNY spinning on the 1 and 2's

Memorial Day blow out, per usual, is scheduled for, get this, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

Look for V.I.P. card giveaways at JOEY's in Clifton, ABYSS and the HEADLINER. Anyone who gets a voucher is GUARANTEED a VIP card.

Also, the staff is considering a SUPER VIP card, cost between $100 and $150 which will entitle the card holder and a specific number of guests to not wait on-line, just walk right in.

PEACE

JBR

WHAT THE F#$K HOW do you know this before me??????????

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

BIG SAL and J B R PRODUCTIONS, INC. have been retained to assist in the marketing efforts of the above mentioned club!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

You really need to write for CBS- ya know. Maybe Letteman. I bet he would be #1 again if you wrote his shit!

:idea:

Originally posted by takeme2tempts

What is the deal with the "Super VIP" card and when will they give it out. I think they should just hand it to you with every bottle of blackhaus you wind up buying every night.:blown:

They will NOT be GIVEN out.......It is more than a regular VIP. No Cover charge, ever, no waiting on line, EVER.........It will be anywhere from $100 to $150.

Originally posted by takeme2tempts

What is the deal with the "Super VIP" card and when will they give it out. I think they should just hand it to you with every bottle of blackhaus you wind up buying every night.:blown:

WOW now that's my kinda customer!!!

Allow me to introduce myself......ceeotter is the name pooring blackhaus is my game. Back bar by the bathroom @ temps:) ;)

We must have shots together. I only drink blackhaus so we will get along just fine!

Originally posted by ceeotter

WOW now that's my kinda customer!!!

Allow me to introduce myself......ceeotter is the name pooring blackhaus is my game. Back bar by the bathroom @ temps:) ;)

We must have shots together. I only drink blackhaus so we will get along just fine!

BOY, CEEOTTER, I wonder who this is???;):D