Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's hear it!!! how was your V-Day?

shugabooga

Mine was ok...could have been better...

Got flowers and this cute snowglobe (i love snowglobes) from an ex, and flowers from an admirer(sp?).....

And went out to eat w/ my ex, who gave me a headache!

All in all, as sad as it is, there were a bunch of little somethings, but the whole day was a big NOTHING!

I think this is the first time I realized how commercialized Valentine's Day is...and how important it is to know your loved any OTHER day of the year.

........<3

I went out with this chick I met about 2 weeks ago.

Its funny cause I thought she was gonna stand me up and she had a dream that I stood her up!

Anyhow it wasn't mushy or anything, we went out to eat at some German place with my friend and his GF. We talked for like 4 hours . We got along well and it seems like something may be brewing :confused:

We will have to see :) All in all a pretty good night :)

Originally posted by marcid21

I think this is the first time I realized how commercialized Valentine's Day is...and how important it is to know your loved any OTHER day of the year.

........<3

I hear ya. I'm a Valentine's Day Veteran. I treat it like any other day......

A friend of mine brought by a cute little gift bag with red & pink ribbons, a home-made card, some pictures of us, and some candy. I had a big :) the rest of the afternoon!

mine started off good but quickly went downhill :laugh: i went out with the guy who has the pycho ex. everything was going great, we met at his place, drank some wine, hung out with him and his friends... everything seemed perfect.

then he started acting weird. like things werent how he expected and i could sense some tension.

we went out to dinner and afterwards is when things fell apart.

oh well. :rolleyes:

well... im up at school, so i wasn't able to spend the day with my valentine... to make matters worse... that whore aunt flo decided to come to town that day and bring a bagful of cramps with her that took my night of drinking out of the picture fast...

BUT -- you guys are right... it is def. just another day... it's just a bit harder to maintain that thought when you see the sappy couples together and stuff... but whatever... :D

we should declare a random CP sex board day of love... :love:

really mellow. hung at my g/f's last night, brought some Mahi Mahi and shrimp, which i grilled. she made a salad, a really good spinach dip and desert. we just chilled out and talked, it had been a while since the two of us had hung out with no distractions.

only thing that could have made it better, would have been a little lovin'. however, last weekend we fucked like bunnies and she has a UTI now.

all in all, i would say it was better than any in the past, no hassles, drama, problems or crushed expectations. i really enjoyed it.

my Valentine's day was like any other day --- met up with my bf after work, went to the gym together, came home and made dinner, had great sex and cuddled til we went to sleep...

only difference was that he got me a nice card and gave me his credit card today to order some swimsuits for South Beach :D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

we should declare a random CP sex board day of love... :love:

I agree;) It is one of those commercial things.. :rolleyes:

Mine was better than expected. So I ended up going out with a friend of mine to a bar and getting wasted with a bunch of people I met. Well it turned out to be great cause this friend and I had a sexual attraction to one another. So we kissed a little. He used ice cubes all around my lips...woah I love that shit. It was so gentle, so sensual and so great..::sigh:: I was melting (no pun intended) He rubbed it all over my lips, the kiss was so passionate.kiss.gif maybe it was the alcohol :laugh:

I didn't get anything, and I'm not to upset about it either. I had one of the best V-days ever. I feel that a simple kiss means more than anything....but all in all I hope things are not weird, I still want the friendship to be there:(

Originally posted by ReginaP

wooooonderful, thank you for asking!!! Flowers, spa gift certificates and I'm still celebrating :D

Larry--things worked out I believe--thanks for lending an ear and some threatening remarks :D I want details later babe, details! :bounce:

Any time! ;)

i had a great Thursday. i fucking HATE vday!! anyway my gf came over, brought me a pair of undies with pink hearts n shit, and sex coupons. basically these are like food coupons, except i could use them for sexual pleasure! she is very original with these things. so that was really nice. i got her a carousel horsy thingy, cause she likes elegant horses , go figure. so we went at it for like 2 hours before hitting Le 2 Gamins, a french joint, good food, relatively inexpensive, great survice surprisingly. it was 4 of us, me, my gf, my buddy and his gf, and we had to wait for 15 minutes for a table, but the french guy was really nice, gave us a free bottle of champagne. so a very nice thursday nite all in all.

well, my bf thinks v-day is just a commercial holiday..but i say who cares if its one more day we can celebrate our love..i kno, im mushy...anyway, i went to his house afterschool..he had beautiful roses for me and such a sweet card...i made him chocolate covered strawberries, and bought him the wine glasses he wanted...we went out to dinner at a nice local rest., and then came home, cuddled, then headed down to this club/bar his friend was djiing at...we had a few drinks, did some dancing, came home, even though i was beyond tired, had great sex, and went to bed...

had a pretty chill day. one of my professors cancelled class cuz he was a romantic and then my singing group went around campus and sang serenades for people who ordered them for their valentine's. then i got a diamond ring charm from my guy, he goes to school in illinois, and a pink rose from my other guy friend. it was all very sweet :)