Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wondering

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, here's the info on The Point off another board... I'm considering hitting it up tonight... who knows....

*********** Deluxe @ The Point *****************

147 Hanover Street,

(Adjacent to the Hay Market T-Station)

It's about you, It's about me, It's about mUSic

Yes it's true.. The word has gotten out about the only TRUE house music night to hit the Faneuil hall area. None of the Top 40 crap that people have forced to listen to. Instead, join us for an educational, fun, and happy night with no crappy attitudes or crowds.

This is a weekly event but it not on any given day.. Look for the flyers.. Or check here or headtunes.com regularly for dates..

So far..

Saturday Feb 09

Friday Feb 15

Friday 22

Saturday March 02

Saturday March 09

Come in and say hello.. Heck if you don't like it you can leave! At least give it a shot

Deluxe is brought to you by The Soulcowboy..

The Soulcowboys are :

DJ Echo | Marc Grooves | Brandon Coy | Matt DEE | John Davis | Deepstate

You can also email me for more details

Sounds cool, is there a dress code or cover. Maybe I will head over there tonight

I've never been charged a cover there, and since it didn't say anything in the post about it, I'm assuming there isn't one. And I've never heard anything about a dress code, but the crowd (although small) is usually fairly well dressed.

Now, to see if I can drag some friends down there tonight.....

I was just wondering if I could rock jeans. Maybe I will see ya there Bri. Not sure what I am doing yet, can't f-ing go to Tiesto though and that sucks:mad:

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol what happened now?

Well I promised my brother who is getting married that I would go do tuxs and shit tomorrow. And there is no way I can do Tiesto till noon and make it back stupid me:blown: So maybe Sat:idea: OH well I am out maybe I will see some of ya peace

Originally posted by kaydup

I was just wondering if I could rock jeans. Maybe I will see ya there Bri. Not sure what I am doing yet, can't f-ing go to Tiesto though and that sucks:mad:

I'd say you could get away with a pair of decent jeans, no problem.

Sorry to hear about Tiesto... sucks when plans like that don't work-out... been there a million times!

Maybe I'll see ya there... who knows, we could get some inspiration for this new night of ours...:D

I'm definitely with you man!!

I've heard of a few things, but have yet to check them out. First on the list is Pheonix Landing on Wednesdays... from what I hear, this night is awesome. First off, anyone willing to go to a smallish bar on Wed. is definitely going there for the music. Then secondly, I heard a rumor that Derrick Carter will be there sometime in March... that's a hell of a booking for a Wed. night!

I also recently got an e-mail about another night. It's at a bar in Fanuel Hall called The Point. It's honestly the ONLY bar I like in Fanuel Hall (I f'ing HATE the cheesey bars there). The place is really nice, it's kind of set away from everything so there isn't much of a crowd, the drinks are great (nice and strong :cool: ), and from whta the e-mail said they're starting up a very chill house night. According to the e-mail it's way laid back and for people who just want to hear some good house music. It even said they'd move tables and stuff around if you wanted to dance! I guess the night is most weekends and randomly switches between fridays and saturdays.

That's my $.02, if anyone's interested in hitting these places up, esp. Pheonix Landing, let me know!

The Point is an awesome place, the place in beautiful inside and the atmosphere is awesome, great people hang there. My boyfriends roommate runs the bar over there and has the place in tip top shape. Also, some new local talent who happen to be two friends of mine will be there spinning on Friday March 8th, I know its the same night at Saunderson but if your not going to Avalon definitely come by and check it out. I will be there!