Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
urallge

Song JP plays

Is it that track that sounds like a lot of pots and pans clanking together and then has some distorted vocal gets dropped in at the top of a 5 minute drum roll? Then it has these other drums that sound like a bunch of horses galloping at the racetrack? Oh yeah, then there is another build up for 5 minutes and back to the pots and pans again. Oh my god I love that track.

Originally posted by icup

Is it that track that sounds like a lot of pots and pans clanking together and then has some distorted vocal gets dropped in at the top of a 5 minute drum roll? Then it has these other drums that sound like a bunch of horses galloping at the racetrack? Oh yeah, then there is another build up for 5 minutes and back to the pots and pans again. Oh my god I love that track.

Smartass....:rolleyes:.......:blown:

Originally posted by urallge

looking for a song that starts with a laid back vocal and then goes into a very hard beat. JP played it up here in Albany last night. I must have this song. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Peace,

Fabio

Whats up i was at albany too last night...thoguht jp ripped it up....you rememebr any words from the song????

vocals i think he played last night were:

luz- like a prayer

psychadelic waltons/alice in wonderland

dido/ hunter

luz/in your eyes

pink floyd mix/ we dont need no education