Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Buzz cancelled

kandyraver

Originally posted by kandyraver

Yes its official it was on his site now its gone, I believe he got invited to play a friday night WMC party but I can't confirm

I will never ever listen to Danny Howells again if it is true that he backed out of his deal to play Buzz for some other party. It's still listed on the Buzz site, but the Buzz site may have a lag time in getting the info out.

I know for sure he is playing @ BED on the 25th(Same night as DT at space) also heard he was invited to play a party that friday(which at first I was like wtf I know he is supposed to be at buzz that friday) but then a source today told me he cancelled his buzz gig

Originally posted by kandyraver

I know for sure he is playing @ BED on the 25th(Same night as DT at space) also heard he was invited to play a party that friday(which at first I was like wtf I know he is supposed to be at buzz that friday) but then a source today told me he cancelled his buzz gig

Actually, I just checked the DH message board. http://pub23.ezboard.com/fdannyhowellsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=509.topic

The webmaster of his site said the Buzz gig was cancelled.

FUCK YOU DANNY HOWELLS!!!

Unless, of course, Buzz cancelled on Danny, in which case I couldn't say fuck you to Buzz, cause I love Buzz. I would retract my fuck you to Danny Howells, though.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Actually, I just checked the DH message board. http://pub23.ezboard.com/fdannyhowellsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=509.topic

The webmaster of his site said the Buzz gig was cancelled.

FUCK YOU DANNY HOWELLS!!!

Unless, of course, Buzz cancelled on Danny, in which case I couldn't say fuck you to Buzz, cause I love Buzz. I would retract my fuck you to Danny Howells, though.

i quite possibly think that DH cancelled on Buzz since the news on his event came out before his cancellation...i vow to boycott all british cheese from now on.

IF Ultraworld did in fact get him for Odessy in April and he got invited to a WMC thing, then it akes sense for him to cancel his Buzz gig if he'll be in DC the next month. And Odessy is being put on by Ultraworld and Buzzlife, so maybe Buzz decided to cancel his Buzz and have him at Odessy instead. It still sucks, though, cuz I wanted to see him on the 22nd since I'm not going to the wmc.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

AND FUCK YOU DANNY HOWELLS! I HOPE YOU GET DICK COOTIES FROM A MIAMI HOOCHIE, YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Listen Shady: "Don't Hate; Congratulate!" I take this to mean that your not making the annual pilgrimage down to Miami for Conference????? Seriously, just suck it up and come down at least for the weekend..........you and Danny can kiss and make-up. (Plus, Howells is spinnin' w/ the Plump DJ's! *Okay, so they may sound a lil' too much like old' skool Colleco Vision, but they're still stupid-sick!)

Originally posted by crank47

Confirmed over on the Buzz board. Replaced by Jody from Way Out West.

Also saw Sandra Collins listed for 4/12 and there's a lot of S&D talk again too.

they should have just done a WOW night instead of separating Waren and Jody.

Originally posted by crank47

Confirmed over on the Buzz board. Replaced by Jody from Way Out West.

Also saw Sandra Collins listed for 4/12 and there's a lot of S&D talk again too.

Max Graham is also here that day, and WTF is Matt Darey doing there the same night? Its just weird to see DJ's you would see at Glow over at Buzz.

There is also talk of Hernan Cattaneo. He's on tour on this side of the Atlantic in April, so maybe he'll swing by Buzz.....i just hope its not with Oakie...maybe a desperate attempt of Oakie to get people to go see him (booking himslef with Cattaneo) :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

There is also talk of Hernan Cattaneo. He's on tour on this side of the Atlantic in April, so maybe he'll swing by Buzz.....i just hope its not with Oakie...maybe a desperate attempt of Oakie to get people to go see him (booking himslef with Cattaneo) :mad: :mad:

I'd actually endure Oakie to see Cattaneo. To me it seems like a bad idea for Oaklie to tour with Cattaneo; Hernan can only make Paul look even worse than he is.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'd actually endure Oakie to see Cattaneo. To me it seems like a bad idea for Oaklie to tour with Cattaneo; Hernan can only make Paul look even worse than he is.

if Cattaneo goes first I'll just see him and leave when Oakie comes on, or vice-versa, if Oakie goes firts I'll get there when he's ending his set...however if Oakie lays his law down they'll do an Oakie/Cattaneo TAG TEAM, that would reall SUCK ASS!!!!!!