Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
DJGaryMatthews

So Many Valentine's Day Pessimists

im kinda surprised at how many peeps on the board hate valentine's day. i like it. i always have. but i also have had a valentine for the past 5 or 6 yrs straight. i guess im kinda lucky :rolleyes:but this year was the first time ever that i had the same valentine 2 yrs in a row. and it made it that much more special. to be able to spend valentine's day with someone i know so well, instead of a new fling was great. this was def the best valentine's day ive ever had. and all for probably some really different reasons than what makes most people's valentine's days "fun". i wanna thank my valentine for spendin at least part of the day with me, and makin it so great. :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

I ditto that ditto! I would have loved to see this fool post wack shit like this a week ago...

:rolleyes:

what a change a week makes. hey, i have my bad days and my good days. these last few have happened to be really good. i hope it continues thru this weekend. cant blame me for just bein happy with things though

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what a change a week makes. hey, i have my bad days and my good days. these last few have happened to be really good. i hope it continues thru this weekend. cant blame me for just bein happy with things though

can't argue with you there;)

Guest danni133

For me, VDay definatly sucked. I wrote and edited 6 papers all of which were 4-6 pages in length. Rather have gotten some sweet ass ...sniff sniff

~Danielle