Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sister...

dgmodel

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by makeakillin

Man oh man...What is it with you and family...

You really have to get over it...

:laugh:

whoa.... relax man Dg is a good guy. no reason to drag this tread anymore and beat it up more than it already has been... just drop it and if you dont like him then dont answer to his treads...

Originally posted by origskeemr

whoa.... relax man Dg is a good guy. no reason to drag this tread anymore and beat it up more than it already has been... just drop it and if you dont like him then dont answer to his treads...

I dont know Dg, so I dont know if I dont like him or not...However I do know that I was attacked after I responded to his post stating that i thought posting pics of your family members on a sex msg board was a little weird...

All in all I really could care less...So Dg, I am more than happy to drop this...But I am just as entitled to state my opinion as you are...Thats what makes msg boards interesting...

Originally posted by makeakillin

I dont know Dg, so I dont know if I dont like him or not...However I do know that I was attacked after I responded to his post stating that i thought posting pics of your family members on a sex msg board was a little weird...

All in all I really could care less...So Dg, I am more than happy to drop this...But I am just as entitled to state my opinion as you are...Thats what makes msg boards interesting...

Your rite you are intitled to your own opinion and it does make the boards interesting. And i think that is cool that you are willing to drop this:D cause Dg means no harm... oh well point is that :D its dropped;)