Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Song Id's

alexrusso

Just got back from EXIT!!! Another awesome performace by Tiesto. Way too crowded @ first and the music was really low in the beggining...but it got a lot better like @ 3:30 or so. I need some help with a few of the songs he played. @ around 3:30 he played some song that sounded like a DJ Scot Song, sounded really familiar, Draper prob dropped it. I think the song right after it was Urban Train (I'm not sure I'll check that tomm). At around 5:00 he dropped some siiiiik vocal. Music stopped and a female voice said something like "Can you please give me silence, can you please give me space" If this is any help, the DMB song came like 30 mins after that vocal I'm asking about. Also just about every song where they put on the siren and the snow, was siiik. If anyone knows the names of any of those songs please post.

Also, who was the guy that came on after Tiesto??? He started w, Children (anyone know what mix??) and what was the second song in his set??? And the vocal he played after that.

I'm really sorry, I realize I am being vague in my descriptions but any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by DJMikeE

nah man, the future breeze mix is the one vicious used to drop around a month ago.....this one sounded a little different

nah..the one vicious plays is just labeled the "club mix" on the vinyl. and on the b-side is the mix this guy opened with at exit. and that's labeled the "future breeze and junkfood junkies mix" all the people on this board that were hypin the song up were wrong. the shit is labeled wrong on AG

• 2 weeks later...